.13. Mr. Fuck Up

THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER DUE TO A TIME JUMP FOR THE NEXT!!! Sorry in advance.

Niq, Kairi, Calaya and Kendra all sat around the table at Ruth Chris enjoying a quick lunch. It had been three weeks since Kairi had confronted Dave about the woman in his phone. He admitted that she was an ex, that he had seen previously, who was claiming her three year old daughter to be his.

Kairi could handle a child from a previous relationship before her but hiding it from her and meeting up with the child's mother, is where she drew the line. They had now been broken up for a total of twenty one days and hadn't seen each other in twenty days, since she left. Every day she wanted to be back in his arms and some days she wanted to stab him in the face.

"How is the new shop in Dallas?" Niq asked Kairi.

"It's getting there. Should be opening up in the next two months. The biggest building i'll have so far." She replied

"And how is Layla and Looney?" Kairi asked

Niq nodded her head. "They're good. Looney can't wait till these last two days are over. He wants me and Layla to move in but I don't know."

"I say do it" Kendra chimed in.

"Girl you better not" Calaya spoke right after.

"I say take your time and think about it. Do what feels right for you." Kairi replied, already knowing that Looney had plans to marry her sister.

Sometimes she wished that Dave could be like Looney. Her best friend loved to show Niq that he appreciated her in every way. The two of them had no secrets and Looney didn't see any other girl but her. She couldn't believe that he would mess around on her though. Right before their one year anniversary at that.

"I have. I want to move in with him but i'm doing exactly what you did. Keeping my apartment in my name" Niq replied.

"That!" Kendra said.

"Hoe bye, you traded that apartment so fast for Pierre's house." Calaya added on, causing them to laugh

Kendra gave her a side eye before she laughed. "Okay, hush. That's my baby. Why are you on my head?"

"All jokes. You know I love you. Biggest shit talker here" Calaya pulled Kendra's chair closer to her, giving her a hug.

"No, but seriously. Do y'all think it's too soon?" Niq asked.

"Go with your heart and not your pussy. Best advice" Calaya replied.

"Move in" Kendra added in.

"Do what you feel is right on your time." Kairi finished off.

Niq sighed. "You hoes are no help"

They shared a laugh together as Kairi pulled out her phone to read yet another text from Dave. He had been texting and calling her nonstop since she left. Missing him was one half but Kairi couldn't bring herself to forgive him for sleeping with the woman, his kid or not.

"That's Dave?" Calaya asked as she leaned over to softly rub Kairi's back.

Kairi looked over at Niq and Kendra who endured in their own conversation before she turned back to Calaya. "Yeah. He wants to talk but I feel like we have nothing to talk about" She replied.