.11. Business & Babies

"You want to leave me so bad."  Dave spoke as him and Kairi embraced each other in front of the started up private jet.

The month had now passed and New York was waiting for the rest of them to return. Dave had to continue his tour so of course Looney, Dro, Magic, Genna, Gweeny, Hero and Cairo had to stay with him. Niq, Cal, Layla and Kairi were the only ones left to return to New York and Dave did not want to say good bye to his woman. Mostly everyone had said their good byes at the hotel and now the couples, besides Cal and Genna, were standing around getting the last few kisses in while Cal cuddled up on the plane sleep with Knight.

"I don't want to leave but me and Knight have to get back home to Toot and I have businesses to run. Plus i'll be back in July for the last month of the tour." Kairi replied

Dave shook his head as he pulled her closer, kissing her lips several times as he spoke "I want you here every night so I can rub on you and kiss you at night nigga. Fuck them dogs, got me sounding like a simp ass nigga"

Kairi pulled back from his kisses as she studied his mad face, then began to laugh. "Boy you are not that mad!" She joked as she pulled him back into a hug. "Let me go so we can get back baby. You know Ken is due any day now" She added on.

"You not gone try to long distance my ass because I travel so much huh?" Looney asked Unique as he stood next to his truck that her and Layla sat inside.

Niq smacked her lips. "Kay'Mir you have a whole house in Brooklyn, how can I long distance you? As long as you are real about this and keep the same consistency back home as you did out here and away from me then I see no problem with us continuing with this." She spoke truthfully while calling him by his government name.

"We should have no problem then." He replied while leaning in as if he was going to kiss Niq, actually taking Layla from her lap as he ran off.

Layla got carried away in a fit of laughs as Niq quickly hopped out of the Benz truck to chase behind them.

"Are you going to Extensions or Stylez?" Niq spoke over the bluetooth settings in Kairi's car.

"I am going to Extensions. I have to make sure the Lash Bar is done and ready for this weekend. Also we have a bunch of more online orders, I have to get with Pierre to talk about stock numbers." Kairi responded as she continued her drive to Kai Extensions.

"Okay. I just dropped Layla off with her nanny. I will head over to Stylez and make sure those orders are all good plus redo the stock for online." Niq lastly spoke before the ladies spoke their goodbyes.

Kairi had alot on her mind as Lucky Daye began to play through the speakers once Niq hung up. Having Pierre as a silent partner on Kai Extensions helped her a lot and she thought she only needed it because he invested so much in the business to help her start. Making Niq co owner of Kairi Stylez had been on her mind heavy to help her ease some of the stress levels but having multiple buildings being built around the country would still be heavy. Kendra giving birth meant she would have to step away from the businesses for a while also meant more load. She wasn't mad at Kendra for starting her family but damn, wrong timing for money.

"Hey Siri, call Davey" She spoke to her phone.

The line began to ring a few times before Dave picked up. A loud background could be heard for a second before it began to fade.