𝟶𝟹 - 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐!

Start from the beginning

I watch as he laughs to himself and walks away further than I can see in the rain.

Well isn't that embarrassing.

When I'm finally at the top of then fence I slide down to the other side water dripping off my bag when I pick it up.

When I'm finally inside I notice I'm the only one.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is in the halls.

I run down the far hallway, until I'm standing in front of a wooden door room 301.

Ok this is my class why cant I manage to step through the door?

Is is because I'm soaked and I'm going to be embarrassed?

No it's not.

Its because I know that if I step through that door I'll see Aris Spencer.

I bite my lip hard tasting a thickness of rust on my tongue as I pace back and forth in front of the door, causing a the freshly cleaned tiles to squeak beneath my wet shoes.

If I don't go in ill get a slip. If I do go in I have to face the class being late and Aris Spencer from my dreams.

I need to get over myself.

I'm not a pussy. I'm going to walk straight into that classroom and not let someone like Aris bother me at all.

Easier said then done.

I crack open the wooden door slowly and carefully getting the attention of Mrs. Weinner, watching me through her black rimmed glasses.

I fully step inside rushing quietly to my seat in the back of the room, feeling the class's stares as I make my way through the narrow walkway, sitting directly in the seat next to Aris I dont even glance at him.

"Ms. Manroe, I'm aware you have a car of your own yes?" Mrs. Weinner glances down at me her blue eyes finding mine.

"yes ma'am." I mutter.

Well this should be fun.

"Then you should have no problem driving yourself to school, correct me if I'm wrong." She presses her thin lips together walking toward my desk. Her steps are slow and calculated as she's analyzing my disheveled state.

Opening my mouth to protest I get cut off.

"Wrong." A voice snaps, that isn't mine, I scan around the room to realize it came from the person right next to me, Aris.

"Excuse me?" Mrs Weinner turns her full attention onto Aris, looking like she just tasted something bad.

I want to tell her to watch out hes moody as fuck and will probably chew you out.

A bigger part of me wants to see where this is going, so I shut my mouth and focus on Aris.

"I'm sure you've been late and you're aware it's not always your fault whether you have a car or not. Shit happens. Now you're wasting your time sitting here acting ignorant when you could be teaching, which is what you get paid to do." He states rolling his eyes. He ignores the flaming stare coming from Mrs. Weinner, she opens her mouth and closes it several times before turning around and walking away.

My mouth is hanging open, and my dark brown eyes feel as of they are about to fall out of my head as I turn my expression towards Aris, who is looking completely calm.

How can you just say that to a teacher and be completely ok with it?

And more importantly not get detention?