Chapter 2

Camila's POV:

We arrived at Lauren's house. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. Once she closed the front door, she slammed me into the door, Lauren kissed me aggressively and her hands started taking off my clothes. I pushed her into the other side of the wall, I roughly took of her leather jacket and her white tank top off. I pulled away from the kiss, looking at her black lace bra. I bit my lips, getting turn on even more.

Lauren flips us around pinning me against the wall and started kissing and sucking on my neck. I moan when she found the sweet spot on my neck, her hands travel down to my ass. "Jump" I heard her growl, I did what I'm told. I wrapped my legs around her waist and her hands started massaging my boobs while sucking, licking and biting my neck. I moan loudly and tilted my head back to giving her more access.

She kisses my jaw, I'm getting extremely wet. Lauren started grinding her hips into mine, I am so happy that I wearing a skirt today. Ugh I need her now!! "La-Lauren ro-room n-now" I moan out.

"Not yet", she growl. I whimper as she slammed me hard against the wall and sucking hard on my neck. I closed my eyes and moan loudly, I felt her going up the stairs and heard a door open then closed the door, slamming me against it. She drops me and takes of her jeans shorts, leaving her only with thong and black lace bra. God, she is soo sexy.

She pushed me onto the bed, straddling my waist and kisses me hard. I kissed back harder, I licked her bottom lip for entrance which she accept, we were having a tongue war which she won. Lauren started grinding her hips against mine, I moaned against her mouth. She pulled away from the kiss, one hand unstrap my bra while the other hand goes down to my wet thong and started rubbing against it. She pulls off my bra and started sucking on my nipples. "UGH LAUREN JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!!" I screamed.

She smirked against my nipple, "shhh, patients, babe." she said. Lauren started kissing her way down till she reached my v line, she started licking through my thong slowly, teasing me. I ran my hands over her hair and pulled it slightly. Lauren bites my thong, pulled it down slowly and spreads my legs while licking her lips. "Damn baby, your soo wet." She said.

She started sucking on my clit. "OMGG!!" I moaned out loud, God her mouth is like magic!! She started sucking hard and rubbing both of my breast, omg I really need her now!!! She driving me crazy!! She stop sucking and massaging my breast. "W-why d-did y-you st-stop," I panting, trying to catch my breaths. Lauren just smirked at me. She shoved 2 fingers in me. "FUCK!!" I screamed. She started as a slow pace, teasing me, I squirmer and whimpering, wanting her to go faster. Then she started going fast.

"FUCK BABY HARDER!!" I scream while Lauren is fingering me. She fingering me so fast and hard that it should be illegal. "FUUCKK!!" I moan and scream. I'm surprise her neighbors aren't calling the cops on us. I move my hip so fast it hurts, but felt SOOO good. I'm panting, screaming and moaning all at once. Lauren slow her pace and replace her fingers with her tongue. "FUCKING SHIT!! BABY MORE
PLEASE!! FASTER AND HARDER!! I'm practically screaming at her. My legs start to shake and felt my walls tigthen around Lauren's tongue. "Ba-baby I'm so close", I moan. She goes harder and faster, hitting the g spot. I clenched the sheets and arched .my back then reach my climax, "LAUREEEENNNNNN!!!" I moaned out. Lauren licked my pussy and goes up and kisses me, letting me taste myself. "Baby, you taste sooo amazing" she said licking her lips. "Yeah? I wonder how you taste" I said, flipping us around.

Lauren's POV:

Camila straddles my waist and kisses me hard. I kissed back even more harder, she licks my bottom lip and I let her in. She unstraps my bra and pulls it off, she pulls back from the kiss and starts grinding her hips onto mine, I moan while holding her hips in place and moved my hips to match her pace.

She stops and puts her hand down my thong. I groan. "Look who wet now," she whisper in my ear and nibbles it. She kissed me harder and shoves her tongue in my mouth, licking everywhere. I moan in her mouth. She pulls away and starts taking off my thong. Camila licks her lips hungrily and attacks my breast "Ca-Camila" I moan. She swirls her tongue around my nipple, I clenched the sheet and moaning loud. She bites my nipple making me whimper, "C-Camila pl-please s-stop," I said desperately while moaning. She pitched my nipple annd I wrapped my legs around her waist, making my hips go up and down. I felt her pre-juice running down her leg into mine. Then she let's go of my nipple and gets up. I groan.

She looks at me and winks at me, "You know, Lolo all you have to do is beg" she says smirking. What? Beg? I don't beg, the girls beg for me!! Camila sits on my stomach while one hand holds both of my hands and stares at me while the other hand touching my abs. "I'm waiting, Lauren. Just 4 single words" says while tracing my abs with her fingers slowly, giving me goosebumps. I buck my hips up at hers, she holds my hips down and growls at me,"Beg, Lauren or I'll won't do anything." Okay woah now that was so hot. Camila being dominated is fucking sexy. I bit my lips, I try to remove my hands from her grasp but she has a good hold.

I couldn't take this anymore!!

"FUCK ME CAMILA PLEASE!!!" I yell frustrating. Camila smirks," I thought you never ask." She says.

She shoves 3 fingers in, I moan and scream. She pump in and out, I move my hips to keep up with her speed."Fuck, Camila", I moan. "Moan my name more, baby" she whispered in my ear. I moan her name louder than ever as I got close to my climax. I felt my walls closing around Camila's fingers,"CAMMMMILLLLLAAAAA!!!" I scream as I cum on Camila's fingers. She moans, goes down and eats me. She bites my folds, "Ca-Camila ple-please," I moaned. I whimper, wanting her tongue inside me. I feel her plunged her tongue in, "HOLY SHITT!!" I scream at the feelings. She licks all around me, I felt weak by the time she done.

Camila's POV:

I go up and kissed Lauren sloppy and cuddle into her arms. I put my head underneath her chin, she wraps her around my waist and kissed my forehead. I knew right there, that I'm hers and she's mine now. We both fell asleep in each other arms. Shit, she wasn't kidding when she said that my legs are gonna be sore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author POV:

I hope you guys like this, this was my first story I ever written and first smut. I'm thinking about writing a Camren stories and other more stories but I'm not sure yet. If yall still want me to continue this story, just comment. Tbh I got turned on just by writing it 😂😂Anyways I'm off to bed cause I stay up till 1 am writing this cx I'm such a rebel *violently hair flipping* don't forget to Vote/ Comment!!! Love yall ❤️❤️