Dinah G!P

Dinah's POV:

It's unprofessional to "fangirl" while you're famous. So they say.

But I wasn't fangirling, I watched all the videos of Lauren Jauregui, my best friend, my lover.

I look around the tour bus to see if anyone were here, but lucky me, they weren't.

I took out my penis from my pants and began pumping at it. It's a habit of when it gets hard because because I think of Lauren. I could picture her giving me a blow job or hand job. More built up as I continued watch her dances moves, all of dance moves were the same but Lauren made them work.

More spilled out while more built up, I kept moaning Lauren's name out loud knowing she'll never hear me.

I quickly stopped after received a text from Lauren.

From Lauren: "we're on our way back and we brought you some stuff. Camila bought you something too but we couldn't see it because it's too personal so yeah. Do you think you could show me when we get back and she isn't there? Love you ❤️

Camila was the only one who knew about my problem, she found out because one day we were all out and she had no where to sit so she sat on my lap and I kinda grew under her so that's how she found out.

I closed my laptop and ran to the bathroom and began pumping faster to release everything before Lauren get back.

Once I managed to do that, everyone pilled back on the bus, "Dinah?" I heard Lauren call.

I began to grow again. Oh no, not again.

I looked down, good thing it wasn't noticeable through my pants, I ran out the bathroom to only be pushed back in by Camila.

She hands me the bag and I pulled out sweatpants and a condom, I gave her a confused look, holding the condoms, " What are these for?" I asked.

"Well those are for that," she said, pointing to my erection that was visible through my pants. "When you can't hold it in anymore and you need Dinah but you need to wear the sweats now so it'll never be noticeable." she said. I wasn't following until a knock came bathroom door and I quickly thew the condoms at Camila just in case whoever was behind the door came in.

"Dinah?" I heard Lauren's soft whisper. Camila looks down at my pants and giggles, pointing towards my pants. "What did Camila get you?" She whispered.

"Still in here, Lolo." Said Camila.

I heard Lauren giggles and it sent me over the edge, her footsteps faded away in distance.

I stripped out off my pants I was wearing and put on the new sweats. Camil slips the condom into my pocket. I gave her a small smile before we both walked out of the bathroom together. Lauren checked me out and I couldn't help but blush, her beautiful green eyes met mine and she blushed also.

She finger gestured me to come over to her and if it were possible, I grew more harder. I go sit next to her and she bents down to my ear, I expected her to whisper in my ear but instead she grabbed my penis and then whispered, "Well, well, well. Turned on aren't we?" She said. Lauren grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the bus alone, pushing me against the couch and straddles my waist. She starts sucking on my neck,"Take me." She whispered as I flipped us over.