The call.

Please do not connect the model with a face in the story unless you'd like to. I'm just also using a different male model on every chapter to count down also
--------
~Jeremy
I woke up in the early hours of the day preparing to workout. I peered out of my hotel window watching the dark sky of the winter days in Italy. This place was gorgeous, but it was a shame that snow covered so much of the land. I'd love to come back in the summer when it was hot and all of my sights were clear of white coating. I dressed in simple gym shorts and a white wife beater to head over to the gym. I only had a few more days here, but that didn't mean I could slack off on my body. After all, it is what keeps me in business.
It was 5:00 in the morning when I got the call. There were few people in the gym that the hotel contained, so I was able to solely focus on myself. I was working on toning my back when my phone rang.
"Hello", I breathed catching my breath. My muscles hadn't started burning yet, but I could tell I'd be sore if I didn't slow down. I didn't care though, it always hurts.
"Jeremy is that you", the intimidating voice of my female manager asked speedily. She wasn't supposed to call me for another 3 days with the schedule of my flight back home.
"Yes, it's me-".
"If you are still in Italy then I just wanted to let you know that I got you a job to work with some of the top models on a catalogue for Banana Republic's spring line. It's in a week, can you take it?"
"Yea, I mean yes, yes I can".
"Good. I'll email you the details". Once she hung up the phone I jumped up and down getting weird glares from some of the people in the gym. I didn't care; I have a job with models that I inspire to be as good as. This can be my chance to get better jobs! I haven't been this excited in a while, I hoped I wouldn't embarrass myself at the shoot in front of my soon to be fellow co-workers. I hurried up and finished lifting because I could hardly sit still enough to do anything.
~Giovanni
I was sitting in a room with some of the models I'd be working with, that are also some of my closest friends, when we got the call. All of my co-workers were excited to be working with a amateur, but I wasn't in the slightest.
"Aww what's wrong Gi-gi? Afraid that some amateur is going to steal your place?" Brian had an arm wrapped around my shoulder while mocking my irritated face. He's such a bitch, but I gotta love him.
"No Brian, I am not scared of some kid. I just don't like working with inexperienced people. Especially when it comes to intimate shoots such as this. They always try too hard which makes the shoot longer and more stressful". I have experience in that. There was once this small blond boy that didn't have much experience at all, I don't even know how he was qualified enough to be on the shoot, but as we started working I placed my hand on his thigh since we were supposed to be in the foreplay of passionate love and he tensed up and wouldn't move much when the camera man told him to. It was irritating, and we had to stay an hour extra just so he could ease up.
He brushed the hair away from his face and sighed deeply. "You know, we all were once like that; give the kid a chance before you judge". I flicked him off earning a laugh from Jenna and Tidio; they can fuck off too. "How about you meet him before the shoot, so he can get all of his jitters out then."
"No way in hell will I do that".
"Good thing we're on Earth". I rolled my eyes at him and retuned to my grinch face once more. He kissed my cheek as a friendly gesture and left saying he had to work out. How is he always so laid back, he's a little too carefree.
I left soon after not wanting to have to deal with my pushy friends. I went immediately to my hotel, since it was too cold to roam the streets of the beautiful city that's covered in white. It was around 2:00 in the afternoon allowing a small sliver of sunlight to shine through, but only for the use of light, no heat involved. I walked into the large 4 star hotel about to head to the elevator but being stopped by a man in the hotel's uniform.
"Mr. de Luca sir. We would not think that you'd be back so soon".
"Well I am".
"Uhm sir how about you wait down here".
"I'd rather not." He jumped in front of me and held up his hands shaking his head assuring that I should stay. I tried to push pass him but he blocked my path again. "Tell me what is going on now sir or I will find a way to get you out of a job". His face turned pink and he put his head down.
"My manager told me not to allow you to go to your room yet. I don't really know why all he said is that there is maids cleaning". I specifically said no maids, and the manager knows that. I wanted to curse at the man in front of me, but I knew he was only doing his job and he genuinely didn't know what was going on.
"Thankyou". I rode up the elevator to the fifth floor with a calm composed look on my face, but as soon as I unlocked my door I went off. They all looked so shocked and a few dropped jewelry that they were picking up. I expected more of a 4 star hotel, but no. I guess they don't have that fifth star for a reason. The manager was standing there with wide eyes and a trembling hands. "Since you can not follow my rules and I see that some of your maids and you have pockets full of my belongings I will write the worst review possible for this hotel including your little thieving". He tried to talk me out of it, but it was no use.
"I better see all of my belongings that you have taken on that table right now, or none of you will be leaving". The men and females slowly took things out of their pockets, some that didn't even hold much value and set them down.
"I will no longer be staying at your hotel, and please do expect that review". The manager and maids all rushed out with their heads down.
I really can't wait to get this photoshoot over with and leave.