•𝟚𝟝•

Th:

"Thank you so much Jungkook for letting me stay with you..." I tell Jungkook for the hundredth time.

Today I was discharged from hospital after staying there for about a week. The doctor told me that it's fine for me to go home as long as I don't hurt myself again. He also told me that I can go to school tomorrow too.

"Oh my god Tae how many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to thank me?" Jungkook says, chuckling a little.

I smile at him happily showing him my unique boxy smile.

"I know Kook but I really mean it like thank-"

He cuts me by putting his hand on my mouth, then leaning toward me and whispering into my ear in a deep voice I didn't know that he had,

"I told you not to thank me Taehyungie. This is the least I can do for you to forgive me."

I feel my cheeks getting a shade darker.

Oh god I bet only his voice could make me have a boner.

"O-okay..." I say with a shaky voice. And then I feel something tightening in my pants.

Wait a minute.

HOLY SHIT!

Oh my god I really do have a fucking boner.

What am I gonna do now?!

"U-uhh Jungkook I have to go to the b-bathroom"

"Okay Tae" he says in a casual voice.

Thanks god looks like he didn't notice my boner-

I hurry to the bathroom, trying to cover my erection as much as possible, while cursing to my luck.

But as I flee to the bathroom, I fail to notice the slight smirk on Jungkook's face.

When I reach the bathroom I quickly get in and close the door.

I can't believe that his voice is enough to make me hard. I think I'm too whipped-

Okay anyways, I'll think about that later. I have to fix my problem first...

(A/N: A little smut ahead ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ)

I slide my jeans and boxers and gulp a little when I see my erection.

I'm too hard and all of this is because of his fucking voice, like why does he have such a sexy and hot voice-

I start slowly stocking my cock while trying to muffle my moans because well, I don't know if the bathroom is soundproof or not.

I fasten my speed and some quite moans escape my mouth.

I continue jerking myself as more sinful sounds come out of my mouth.

"Mm-m... a-ahhh!" I let out as I feel myself reaching my orgasm.

"F-fuck J-jungkook!" I moan as I come all over my hand.

Yes, I did it.

I just fucking masturbated in Jungkook's house while thinking about him.

Fuck my life.

As I stand in the middle of the bathroom, I take my time observing it.

It's way more cleaner than how I expect it to be. After all Jungkook lives alone here, and he doesn't look like the type who would clean his bathroom... Well, like I guess you get what I mean.

Okay, now it's time for me to get out of this fracking bathroom and act like nothing happened. Act like I didn't just jerk myself here from the first day and act like I didn't moan Jungkook's name-

Focus Taehyung! Goddamit!

I take a deep breath and leave the bathroom. I see Jungkook sitting on the sofa, looking at something on his phone. When he notices me he says,

"Tae you are going to sleep on the bed"

"...but what about you?" I ask.

"I'll sleep on the couch-"

"No!" I half shout, which makes him raise an eyebrow, and look at me in a questioning way, clearly shocked from my sudden outburst.

"I mean..." I say "this is your house and I can't make you sleep on the couch..."

"Yeah Taehyung, but you are still recovering, and I can't let you sleep on the couch either." He says in a duh voice.

"Uhmm... We could, like sleep on t-the bed together?" I say hesitantly.

He smirks.

"So you want to sleep with me hmm?"

"No I didn't-" I reply, completely frustrated.

His deep laugh cuts my sentence. "I was just messing with you Tae"

I hit his arm playfully, and thank the low lighting in the room, because it somehow hides the blush on my cheeks.

"Come on Tae, let's sleep."

"Okay Kookie~"

When we both lay on the bed, I can't help myself but stare at Jungkook's features. Well, he has a sharp jawline, cute nose, soft lips, perfect skin-

"Staring is rude."

Shit.

"I w-wasn't-" I try to defend myself.

"Yeah Tae, whatever makes you sleep at night" I can hear his smirk from his voice.

"Whatever" I mumble. "Good night Kookie"

"Good night Taetae"

____________________________
(A/N) Heyoooooo

Guys, I LOVE U SOOOO MUCHHHH like I'm soooo thankful to every single one of you for reading this ff!!

I can't believe that this FF has 12k!!!! I'm really grateful to you guys and I wanna shower u with my endless hugs and kisses
꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

By the way guys about the face reveal, I'm publishing a new book on Wattpad called  ☾∘ 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙈𝙚 ∘☽ where I post random things about myself and some face reveals 。◕‿◕。 I hope you check it out uwu~

Sooo... That's is for today!

(灬º‿º灬)♡

Please vote and follow me!

(〃゚3゚〃)

Thanks for reading this crappy fanficton uwu 💜