Betrayal part 1

Kratos p.o.v

As soon as Kai's name leaves yales lips I hear a loud growl from behind me and I know it's rex"what the hell do you mean he did this!? I swear to christ ill kill him if it's the last thing I do!?" he turns and storms off, I quickly turn from yale and before I leave the cell I turn my head over my shoulder to him"you're free to go and see your mate, the graveyard is outback but if you set foot here again I won't hesitate to kill you personally" he nods"thank you"I nod and continue after my brother who I know has already shifted and is headed to the one place that he plans to stop the man he used to call "brother" the man that took his first mate away from him, the man that he burns to kill for rightful vengeance as he sees fit. 

Rex is going after his brother kai and he's angry. I shift and trail after rex as I see his silver-grey colored wolf running towards his brother, pounding the ground and huffing like his brother is physically in front of him. I try and mind link him but his anger keeps the link from working but that doesn't stop me. I run and pass rex and drift to the left to a stop to block rex from going any further and he growls at me and speaks to me through the link"out of my way kratos you can't stop me, I won't let you stop me"I sit on my wolf haunch and look at him"your right, I can't stop you and I won't but you have a decision to make, your faceing two odds of one coin and at first you made the right decision the first time, you walked away, your mate is back there waiting for you so you can either come with me to see mine or you can go after your brother whos trail we both know can go cold ghost in a matter of seconds" he shakes his head and paces back and forth still growling" he took my first mate from me, if I had known she had a twin you know I would've gone after her but my brother...hes sadistic, twisted and cunning all in one" I nod at him"I know but there are other things hes not, things that you've gone through that he hasn't, levels of hell that he cant even imagine for himself. I understand you want vengeance for what he did to you but having a say about it now is only going to make things worse for you and autumn, leave your vengeance and find autumn, find your mate." 

He huffs and lays on the ground and covers his face with his paws"Kratos I don't even know if she'll  still love me once I tell her all the things I've done, you know because of what I've told and the things we've been through together."I nod"I know rex but you have to leave your past and look at what's in front of you, now c'mon let's go see our girls, and then we need to move"he stands up on all fours and looks at me" move? As in leave? As in-" I smile my wolf smile"we're taking desert land territory, yales weak and stupid, if everything goes smoothly I won't have to kill him unnecessarily" he nods"I see what you mean but don't you think reasoning won't be possible? we all know what it's like to lose a mate, the stories and on top of that we've seen what happens, they lose themselves, no recognition, no rebirth, no comeback." I nod"all the more reason we give it a shot, we need to get out the middle of the circle that we're in and to do that we have to move from the territory we're at. But that can wait until tomorrow, tonight we go see our girls and spend the night with them and then after my test from my mates' father we leave and grab everything we can and take off to desert land territory." He nods"okay" 

I turn to face the forest ahead and let my wolf take over"let's go" we take off into the woods to solar moon territory and I mindlink luci and tell her to stay behind in case any surprises pop up, she agrees reluctantly and stays behind. Rex and I come up to the solar moon border and see two guards, at the sight of us at first they tense but then as we get closer they recognize us and let us through. Rex and I shift as we cross the border and go behind two trees, myself behind one and him behind the other and put on shorts and a t-shirt and come from behind the trees and walk to the solar moon packhouse, once inside what we see has us both growling and our wolves instantly coming out and roaring in anger at what we see before us. Kia, Autumn, and Mikala, both girls held by their throats with two guns pointed at their heads by Autumns' twin sister. Kia turns to us along with the girls still in his grip."ahhh Kratos, Brother welcome back tonight is very special indeed." rex lunges for his brother intent on killing his one and only brother.