She part 2

As my mate and I stand there I feel her beautiful face pale, the chocolate color of her skin that I already love leave her body as she looks at the man that is her father. His voice booms over at us as if we're pups, being that I'm a rogue his alpha tone has not an ounce of effect on me." Mikala,I understand that you and he are mates but don't think for one second that I'm letting him leave without proving himself first. Understand?" she nods and I speak up"uh, sir? All due respect I wouldn't do anything without your permission but as you know, ultimately it's her decision whether or not she stays or goes with me"I turn to her and pulls her hands up to my chest and I look deeply into her mysterious and wonderful brown eyes." ill face your dad's test to see if I'm worthy of you, if not then know that nothing and no one is going to keep me from you Mikala"I slowly bring her hands up to my lips as I look into her eyes and I kiss the knuckles of her hands as I hold them together. She looks over at her dad and her eyes turn a tinge of dark neon green, her wolf Is slightly in control." Dad he's mine, and your only testing him because you think he's weak but he's stronger than he looks, he may not be buff or big but I can tell he's strong." she squeezes my hand and steps in front of me, wraps my arms around her waist and leans back into my chest and I rest my chin on top of her head." I may have just met him but I already feel like I know him inside and out, everything about him." she looks at her father calmly but you can clearly see shes pissed off.I lean down to her neck and kiss the spot where my mark will be, I feel her shiver a little but somehow she's able to keep her strong posture of"daughter vs. Dad" stand-off. As the three of us wait to see who will speak up or make the next move, a lady in about her early Thirties comes into the hallway where we're standing and tugs at Mikala's dad's arm, and leans on him. She looks at me and smiles at me"hi I'm Nicole, I'm Georges mate"I nod at her statement"hello luna Nicole, it's nice to meet you" she smiles and looks up at Mikala's father"c'mon let's go outside and watch the pack train"I look at George coldly" when, who, where and what time?" he looks back at me with the same cold stare" afternoon 12 pm, my beta, my gamma and myself, the training ground out in the back yard, tomorrow."I nod"ill be there" Mikala turns and looks at me and says"cmon let's go upstairs" I nod and I smile down at her and I rub her cheek"yeah let's go" she leads me upstairs to her room with the pull of my arm and me nearly yelping at how hard shes pulling. We come in and she shuts her room door and turns to me and frowns and pouts, instantly I'm in front of her like a shadow as if I didn't get off her bed and I rub her cheek." what bothers you, my love?" She lays her head on my chest"hold me please"I instantly accept her request and I wrap my arms around her and I rest my hands on her cute butt and I rub her butt with my hands going in small circles and I look down at her"shhh everything will be alright, you know he's doing this to protect you baby." she looks at me and pushes on her tippy toes and pecks my lips and I instantly respond as I lift her up in my arms and I hold her up by her butt as I kiss her and I feel her tease me as she pulls at my bottom lip wanting to taste and explore my mouth so I open up for her she slides her tongue right in and moans as I slide my tongue against mine, exploring tasting and savouring her sweet taste in my mouth. Soon after our tongues are done dancing and then we pull away for air. We smile at each other and push our tongues together in another heated kiss, this time fighting for dominance between us and at first, we're at a stalemate until I grind my hard cock into her wet core and both moan and pull away breathing hard and laying our heads together I speak first." damn....that was"she smiles at me and says"oh there's more where that came from daddy just you wait till we're alone, it was amazing baby". 

Then she slowly and teasingly slides her hand down my chest and grabs my still hard dick and rubs it up and down slowly and says"Your all mine, this pretty cock of yours is all mine and only mine, you belong to me and no one else" she grips my dick and I moan and say"hmmm yes I understand mami" she lets go and smiles and says"good boy daddy." Im suddenly mindlinked by lucia"Alpha two things:first, I found my mate! Shes really pretty and shes wondering if she can come back with us. I nod in the link and says"yeah sure now whats-" she cuts me off"and the other thing is...its Rex his wolf is in control."I put My baby girl down and she lays her head against my chest and looks up at me with concern in her eyes and says"whats wrong baby?"I look down at her and rubs her cheek"im sorry my queen but I have to go and check up on my beta, after thats over ill be right back up to you I promise"she pouts and frowns but nods and I lean down and pecks her lips and she wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head against my chest to hear my heartbeat and says"be careful my king,come back to me after your done"i smile and nod at her and says"I promise you that ill be safe and ill come back to you my queen."she reluctantly lets me go and we both whimper at the loss of contact between us and we kiss one last time and I turn and walk out of her room and down the stairs out the front door to go and see what enrages the boy that I've come to call my bestfriend, my right hand and....my brother.