. . . ⭑ 𖥻 ̨ 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗇𝖺𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

x. dahyun

     "PST, JIWOO-SSI," DAHYUN WHISPERED, NUDGING HER SHOULDER. The lightning and thunder outside are making her wide awake not being able to sleep.

A loud thunder sound made Dahyun's blood cold as she jumped in her place, a whimper escaping her lips, "Unnie, please wake up." She shakily said, nudging the older female's shoulder, this time harder.

"What for God's sake!" Jiwoo hissed, turning to look at her. The once irritating look soon faded when she saw her face, causing her heart to drop.

Not saying anything, she opened her arms. Dahyun lied her head on her chest, whimpering once again when the thunder sounds came.

"It's okay, sweetheart." She softly whispered, running her fingers through her hair.

Finally finding a safe place in her sister's arms, she allowed to fall asleep to the feeling of Jiwoo's fingers in her hair.

xx. chaeyoung

     TODAY HAS BEEN ONE OF JIWOO'S WORST DAY OF HER LIFE. She had an argument with Yoongi, she kept messing up at rehearsal, her manager had yelled at her in front of everyone at the company, and her mom called her saying that her grandma's condition is getting worse.

Storming in through their dorm, ignoring the concerned looks of her members.

Focusing on trying to get her jacked off, she didn't notice that Chaeyoung was making her way towards her. When she noticed her, it's when she's stopping her from aggressively trying to take off her jacket. Looking up at her, she was met with her concern yet loving and calming look, she finally breaks.

She fell into Chaeyoung's comforting arms, sobbing her heart out, shaking vigorously. Her heart broke at the sight of her and held her tight, whispering sweet things into her ear.

"It's okay, Jiji, I got you." She didn't care that she was getting tear stains on her shirt nor did she care about her crying sounds. The only thing she cared about was that she was going to be okay and that she knew that she was there.

"You're gonna be okay."

xxx. tzuyu

     FOR SOME REASON, JYP THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A VERY GOOD IDEA FOR TWICE TO DO ONE-OFF SHOW IN CHINA. During the peak of Tzuyu's scandal, she was banned for activities and promotions, and now, after five months, she was back on track.

For her, it wasn't the show that she was nervous about, it was the airport. There have been so many issues and the invasion of space that made her terrified. Tzuyu was scared. So many reporters and fans wanted her dead and threw nasty comments at her.

The first person she called to tell about her scandal was Jiwoo. The older female was well aware of the situation and was by her side the most.

"You're doing it again, Zuzu."

The maknae lightly smiled while staring at the car window, "Sorry, I-I'm just nervous to see everyone again." She admitted, turning her head to look at her.

"It's gonna be okay, we're here," Jiwoo said, patting her back. She gave her a comforting smile in which she returned, but she could see how forced it was.

Tzuyu somewhat isolated herself-she tried to keep her mind focused on the performance and away from the hate and anxiety. Having the whole internet against her takes a toll on her. Sadness began to loom over her head again and she hated the feeling.

"I heard that it's gonna be a lot of fans here today," Mina interrupted her thoughts while looking at her phone.

Dahyun scoffed and turned around from her own seat in the front, "You say that every time,"