Finally

Chapter 14 - Oliver

'Morning.' I croaked. We were still facing one another, holding hands. How sweet.

'What time is it?' I glanced at the clock behind him.

'3pm. Holy Shit. Must have needed that sleep! How you feeling Jack?'

'Amazing. No regrets?'

'No regrets.' I confirm. 'I didn't embarrass myself with what I said did I? It all just sort of came out in a blur.'

'That was the sweetest, most romantic thing I have ever heard. You know I was pissed off when you made me hurt my ankle, which is fine now by the way. But the moment I met you properly, the anger just faded away. I just couldn't be mad at you and I couldn't understand why.

When you told me you were single, it pleased me for some reason. I hadn't planned what happened between us and the kiss was just as big a surprise as it was for you but i'm glad it happened. You have shown me happiness like no other.

When I woke up in an empty bed that night, I was hurt. I thought you had used me and I didn't want that to be true. I just wanted more of you. But when I gave you the wallet, the look on your face was of hatred and in that moment, I thought you were confirming that you used me and didn't want to see me again.

I came to the party last night in hope of being just your friend at the very least because since you have entered my life, it hasn't been the same. It has been horrible without you in it. Will you stay in my life please?' Does he think I don't want to hang around for very long after all this?

'It depends Jack...' I put on a fake sad voice.

'On what Oliver?'

'Will you be my boyfriend?' I can hear my heart beat very fast as he smiles and nods, kissing me tenderly. I can't tell which one of us is crying and there is tears everywhere. Happy tears.

'You are so handsome and sexy. Can I take you right now?' And I finished with a wink. I don't want there to be any surprises this time.

I give him little kisses all over his face - forehead, eyelashes, nose, cheeks, chin, lips and ears. I give the ears a little suck and make my way down his neck. His neck is so sexy. I didn't realise necks could be so sexual until now. I left a little mark and made my way down his chest. He wasn't wearing anything so it was a quick way to his er.... 'tan lines', if you know what I mean.

He had been making little pleasure moans the entire time but when I took him in my mouth, he bucked and the sexiest noise came out. God I wanted him. I stayed down there sucking and licking till I couldn't wait any longer.

I climbed on top of him and gazed into his eyes. His beautiful eyes. I stroked his cheek gently as he positioned himself a little better. I was now poking at his entrance, aching to get inside. He reached to his side and fumbled for a short time. I heard an unfamiliar noise, and then he took hold of my cock, first a condom and followed by rubbing a cold gel onto it. Aha.

At the same time he reached behind himself and started to prepare. Oh my god, what an image. I needed him so bad, but it was still too soon.

After a while, watching him get to work, I started to tease and poke a little, still looking into those eyes. Then I slid myself inside, very very slowly. This already felt better than any woman I'd been with. It was so tight and I remember how it felt for me 'Are you ok?' I asked. He just curled his lips into a smile, biting his lower lip, and I continued.

I started to thrust, very slowly, picking up a little speed with every thrust. Oh dear God this felt fantastic. Just a little better than being the receiver. We continued looking at eachother the entire time. I didn't get too fast or too rough, just picked a pace that felt right and meant I could still see him being filled with pleasure.

Jack was holding onto my ass, pulling me and managing some of the pace himself. He started to move me a little faster and he clenched slightly. I grabbed his cock with my spare hand and gave it a slow tug. His eyes went wide with pleasure at this. I could sense he was nearing his end - I had sucked him for a while before this so it must have been torture for him to keep holding on.

'Don't worry about me, enjoy yourself' I whispered and with that, he closed his eyes and stiffened. He came in between us, letting out the loudest moan I have ever heard. This sent me over the edge and I felt an incredible heat and throb and I came inside of him.

Wow. I think for the first time ever, I had made love with someone. I had really been missing out it seemed.

'Wow.' Jack sighed. 'Thank you.'

'For what?'

'Making love to me.'

Chapter 14 - Jack

'Thank you.'

'For what?'

'Making love to me.' I felt so embarrassed, like a school girl, saying it but it had to be said.

The first time, it was pure animalistic sex. We needed it, and wanted it so bad that we just did it and got it out of our system. This time it was definitely something else altogether. It was different being the reciever but a good different. Maybe it was something I would do more often. 

'You knew we were going to have sex again didn't you?'

'I have no idea what you mean.' I lied. I had prepared myself by buying more lube and condoms - a smart move. Just in case. I may have thought he hated me but we were so good together, there was no doubt we would make it work. 

5pm? Oh dear. I didn't think we had been at it for that long. I could see us wasting a lot of time like this in future. Why stop now? I was already hard again after all.

'Oliver, you are beautiful.' I kissed him rather hungrily as I dipped my tongue in and out of his mouth. He responded in just the same manner and we made out for an age. My hand started to wander around his body and I pulled him real close. He was already hard again and I guess he noticed my problem to as we both grabbed for each other at the same time.

He was like crack, I just wanted more and more, so I rolled ontop of him and began riding his thigh.   I continued to masturbate him whilst riding him and giving him slow and sensual sucks on the neck. I felt like a teenager again.

Oliver spun me over and was then straddling me. 'Mmmm I could do this all day', he moaned. Fine by me. I had to have more, kissing and rolling around just wasn't enough. I grabbed the lube and condom. I got a little on his throbbing dick before he piped up, 'No way, its your turn this time. Can't have you missing out.'

'Er... Maybe I quite liked what we just did and wouldn't mind doing it again?' 

He was still on top of me so he pushed me back down and hovered over me. Slowly he slid himself inside, sheets crunched up in his hands as he did so. I thrust my hips upwards, gently rocking side to side ever so slightly.

Hell yes! The feel nearly had me cumming right there and then. But no, I think he wanted me to really enjoy it this time, now that I was more prepared. He used his arms as leverage, and rested on one of his hands, staring straight down at me. He looked so sexy up there. He used his spare hand to stroke my face and then pushed in further. 

I helped him out a little by thrusting back, grabbing my cock, and we found a rhythm. It was a little different to before, a bit more frantic and needing. We were making love once again and my heart was pounding, stomach doing somersaults. It was beautiful. I had been missing out all my life - never again. 'Holy m... your arse feels so good with the lu-ahhhh. This may be quick if you keep that up.' You're telling me. I had to use every bit of strength left to not cum at his sexy voice right then.

Somehow this still wasnt enough and we made a slightly awkward fumble till he was underneath me, eyes never breaking contact. I could thrust downwards on him now, steading myself on his chest. I felt powerful. This was so intense and dreamy. I didn't ever want to wake up.

Simultaneously, ours eyes became wide and I felt like my penis had butterflies. We both sped up together and I could feel him tense up. This was it. We came at exactly the same time, which was such a euphoric turn on I actually thought we'd never stop cumming. His seemed rather long as well so I was hoping he was feeling the same.

'I dont even... wow... that was' It was a jumble of words exchanged between us. Do couples always speak and think at the same time?