X-Rated and alone

Chapter 7 - Oliver

Jack was such a tease. Most girls I'd been with were no where near this exciting or adventurous with me. He'd heard me responding to his little nibbles and kisses, although I was trying to play it cool. He reached down to my cock and was just staying there, not one kiss. I couldn't take it anymore and told him so.

Oh wow was all I could think. I may have said just as much, but it was all becoming a blur of drunken splendor at this point. I don't think I will be able to last very long at this rate. We must have been rolling around together for quite some time already and I haven't had a hard on like this since my teens when my hormones where going crazy.

'I think I'm about to...' Waves of pleasure just flowed out of me and I couldn't hold it in anymore. 'Wow.' was all I could say.

I became suddenly aware of Jack's cock, which must have been feeling very neglected at this point. I pushed him straight down on to the bed and pinned his arms straight up behind his head. He tried to struggle. 'Now, now... If you struggle, I don't think you're going to enjoy your reward quite so much' and I sank my mouth into his neck and started sucking.

He instantly jerked against me so I must have had the right idea. I have never ever done this with a man before but I'm guessing general foreplay is very similar. Girls have told me I'm good at this stuff but I feel a little more nervous about this than usual. No idea why...

I'm rubbing my crotch into Jacks and sucking at his neck when all of a sudden, his hands break free. Shit. I guess he's up for more of a struggle the kinky devil. Before I know it he has flipped me onto my front and he's pinning me down. How on earth did he manage that? 'You didn't think that I would let you pleasure me so easily did you?' I'm already hard again I genuinely have no idea what he is up to anymore.

He starts moving around on top of me and I cant really see what he is doing. He then yanks my hips up and I'm now on my knees, face down on the bed. Wait... does he think that... He grabs something off the side table real quick. Oh! I hurts like nothing I've felt before and I'm about to throw him backwards off the bed when he reaches round for my still throbbing penis. Fingers feeling inside of me, stretching me out. The strokes on my penis are helping a little. 

He keeps me held down, and eventually I can feel something else poking behind me. At first he barely moves as I whimper a little. But then... how pain can go to pleasure so easily is anyones guess. His gentle thrusts are starting to hit a new spot and mixed with his hand, well, it's something quite new altogether.

I want more. The blow job just wasn't enough of this man and I have no idea what the end result of this particular situation is. I take my cock into my own hand so he can let go and focus on the thrusts. He places both hands on my hips and increases speed. I'm about to blow my load all over again when I feel him stiffen his grip and the noise he makes gives me flutters all over. A few final thrusts, the sound of him cuming still pricking my ears and the sweetest sensation builds in me.

'Twice in one night you lucky boy.' His voice just runs through me and we collapse into a sticky mess on the bed.

Chapter 7 - Jack

I was most certainly not about to take it lying down and I really don't think Oliver expected what I did next. I felt bad springing it on the guy but he'd already had his fun, and I'd been teased so damn badly over the course of the night that I could really only see one sure fire way of completely fulfilling my needs.

We collapsed into a sticky mess on my sheets straight after. I could feel him tense up at the end and he had that peaceful eurphoria on his face again as I was cuming so he must have enjoyed it. Neither of us spoke for what felt like an age. What could you say? I'm not gay but that was the best god damn night of my life? I've never felt so turned on before but what do we do now? It all seemed wrong for the moment so I stayed silent.

We must have fell asleep because a knock at my door woke me. 'Yo dude, You in there? The parties winding down and I need your help kicking everyone out'. Shit, Peter. What's he going to think if he opens the door. I may have just had a fantastic time but I don't exactly want anyone to know about it. It was a one off. 

I needn't have worried though as Oliver had already gone whilst I was asleep, it seemed. Just moving my arm, I could feel the empty space beside me. Funny how it suddenly felt like empty space and not just 'bed'. I felt a mess and slightly disgusting. Was I just a one night stand for him? There is no note anywhere and all his clothes are gone. I'd have to find out later because right now I had my door being pounded down and I was naked.

Throwing on some clothes I finally opened the door. 'Thank fuck, where you been at?'

'Fuck off Peter, I fell asleep. Let's get these wasters out of here.'

It didnt take long. There were only a few really drunk hangers-on. No sign of Izzy, or Oliver. I looked at the clock and it was 5am. Shit. No wonder he left, we'd been at it all night and he probably has lectures in the morning. I felt a little stung that he didn't want to stay over though, even if it would have been hard to explain to Peter when we woke up.

'Finally. lets get some sleep. I am never doing that again.'

'Yeh but I'm sure you found it worthwhile when Izzy told you she was single.'

'Wait, she's not with that guy? Awesome...' His awesome sounded a little deflated. I'm guessing she is a little harder to pull than he first thought. Finally a real challenge for him. He may even start to develop some real feelings this time.