It's all coming back

Chapter 4 - Oliver

 What on earth happened last night? I remember going to the toilet after chatting to that guy thingy-jig. J-dog? No, O-j. Summat or other. Then blank.

'You made out with someone.' Izzy croaked out a reply.

Shit, I must have said that out loud. 'I did?'

'Yeh, you came and found me just before the party ended, blathering on about the best kiss of your entire life and you were going to make it your mission to find the owner of those lips and marry them. I've never seen you babble quite so much about someone before now. She's a lucky girl.'

Hmmm... I vaguely remember kissing someone now, although god knows who or where it was. Something about getting sat on? Let's see... I went to the toilet, and was there a while. Blank. Then I was cold... I must have been outside. On the bench! Yes, and I got sat on which I remember because it woke me up. Then we kissed? I think. Couldn't have been all that important if I cant remember properly.

'Oi! Earth to Ollie. ' Oh yes, I was crashing at Izzys and she was waiting for a response.

'Well I don't really remember Iz. I've just got fuzzy memories.'

'Really? You seemed pretty happy. Ah well, let's talk all about my night! I met the most amazing guy. Pete. I think he sort of thought you and I were a couple and invited us round on wednesday for a few drinks and a hang. You up for it? Because it would be great to straighten it all out. That we are just friends.'

'Sure. Sounds good. But wont it be a little weird, just the 3 of us?'

'Well I think he lives with that guy Jack, so he'll be there.'

'Oh yeh, he was a cool dude.' I finally remember O-js real name. 

We carry on lounging around all day, making idle chit chat and watching re-runs on telly. It's a shame we had no sexual chemistry because this is certainly the life. I could binge watch all day, every day with this girl. 

So she says I had the best kiss of my life eh? May have to investigate further...

-----

Chapter 4 - Jack

'Yo O-j, I'm going to be inviting some people around on wednesday for a hang.' Peter seemed way to cheery today.

'What's made you so happy?' Couldn't be that chick could it? 'That girl has a boyfriend. A rather tall, strong, will kick you in the head if you touch her, boyfriend.'

'So what? I reckon I could take him... Ok, maybe not but I'm gonna try. And wednesday is all part of the plan.'

'Whatever you say Peter.'

Wednesday rolled around rather quick, but the hang turned out to be more of the party variety. This didn't exactly please me.

'Get the door man!' You think Peter would do it himself considering it was his idea...

'Izzy! And the guy I nearly killed. Do come in and ignore the people. Sort of got out of hand.'

'I feel so under dressed now.' Izzy huffed and walked off, presumably to find Peter. Cant see her and Oliver lasting much longer with her behaviour. She just ditched her boyfriend. Maybe Peter was right for once.

'Want to come and play some video games in my room and have a few beers? Doesn't seem like you're up for a party.' By the looks of his reaction, I was correct.

'Cool. You can give me a beer though to make up for having poor cycling skills.' He smiled. So he had a good sense of humour, despite being a little preoccupied.

He seemed to be looking around quite a fair bit like he was looking for someone. His girlfriend obviously. 'You can go find your girlfriend if you prefer.' Didn't want him to be bored afterall.

'She's not my girlfriend mate. Now what games have you got?' Not his girlfriend? Now that made sense. What did not make sense was why this pleased me...