Silhouette

Michael's house was exactly as I had pictured it. Nothing fancy, but it had a welcoming essence to it that made it feel like a real home and not some magazine layout.

There were empty beer cans, ps3 games, clothes and CD's everywhere. His lounge room was small with a brown leather couch facing the flat screen ahead of it.

Michael stopped walking suddenly and turned to me, his eyes dark. "Danny, I've missed you." He stepped closer and the breath in my throat got caught. I couldn't stop him as he leant down and our eyes met, lips inches apart. He hesitated and waited for me to give him my approval.

My breath was shaky and I was wondering if this was a mistake. But before I could rationalize any of it, I met my lips with his. They were soft and his scent enveloped me, sending me in a daze. The kiss was gentle, but our lips moved perfectly together and I rested my hands on his shoulders.

I could feel a fire starting inside of me, something I never felt with Jason. I tangled my hands through his hair and felt his hands on my thighs. He lifted me off the ground and carried me away. I never broke our kiss, even when I felt my back hit the softness of his bed.

Our lips moved in perfect sync, his hands sending trails of wild fire over my skin, leaving me out of breath. I felt him under my shirt, on my stomach, reaching up and I gasped.

Our eyes met and he swallowed, looking somehow nervous. "Danny, I-"

"Wassup, bitch?!" A cheerfully familiar voice cooed through the house and Michael and I both flinched away from each other, as if we were teenagers who'd been caught making out. This made me laugh and he gave me a puzzling look as Tyler entered the room.

"Michael where are-" He stopped as his eyes fell on me and a huge grin spread across his face. "Danny!" I got up and he embraced me in a famous Tyler hug. "I missed you, Tyler." I whispered, his response was hugging me tighter.

"Why didn't you tell me you found her, dickface?" Tyler snapped playfully at Michael and he shrugged. "Wanted her to myself for a while." Our eyes met and I felt my stomach do flips at the thought of what we would be doing if Tyler hadn't interrupted. Part of me wanted to slap him.

But I smiled, because not seeing him in weeks had made me realize how adorable he was when he sung random songs that came to mind, or when he ate everyone's food and tried to convince us that the date was nearly out.

"Where are the others?" I asked and suddenly we heard the front door open and shut. Familiar voices called out and I didn't hesitate before running out to them.

"Dan!" Scout's eyes lit up as they fell on me and I jumped into him. His arms were tight around my waist and we stayed like that for what seemed like forever until Josh coughed and held out his arms. Scout took a few seconds longer to let go of me and I hugged Josh. AJ and Sky were yet to arrive but I think it was for the best, since this was all so overwhelming.

Scout stared at me in disbelief. "Why did you leave?" His voice was low and I frowned. "I had my reasons, but I'm back." I smiled half heartedly and he looked like he was biting his tongue, but I saw his eyes trail to Michael.

"Tell me everything." I smiled, taking Tyler's hand and leading everyone to the lounge room. Tyler and I sat on the leather couch, Scout, Josh and Michael were seated around the room, on a bean bag and the floor.

We sat for hours and I listened to every story they told me. Somewhere amongst the conversation Sky and AJ finally arrived. I was actually beginning to feel like normal, the numbness had subsided and I was left with an excitement of being with the guys again, surrounded by friends.

Slowly the conversation was steered toward me, and I gave brief answers to avoid long and painful stories. Until finally Scout asked that stupid question again. I bit my lip and fiddled with my thumbs as I looked down. "I just..." I didn't want to tell them about Michael, I couldn't.

"I hurt her." Michael cleared his throat and everyone turned their attention toward him.

Our eyes met but he didn't flinch away. "How?" Sky asked, his voice taking an unnaturally serious tone. I scratched at my hand, trying to distract myself from what he would say next. "Because I don't love her."

"Because I'm an idiot and I got scared." He answered, running a hand through his messy hair. "Scared of what? She's 5"4." Sky chuckled and the boys laughed, but the sense of seriousness was still lingering. "She told me she loved me and I couldn't say it back." His eyes were on the floor and I shut mine. He didn't look at me. So he still can't say it back.

"I'd be worried if you did, because what about Josie?" Josh asked and I looked up. Michael's eyes were burning holes into Josh's, which made my stomach turn in fear. "Who's that?" I asked, my voice almost none existent. Did I really want to know who this girl was? No, but I had to.

Michael sighed and ran his hands over his face. Tyler placed a hand on my leg gently. "Michael, tell her." He said, his voice was supposed to sound rough but it came out smoother than anything. I forced my eyes to meet his, but he couldn't even look at me. "Josie is the girl I've been dating since you left." My heart twisted in pain and I looked down. I was going to have sex with him, and he's taken already. He won't ever be mine.

I needed to feel the numbness again. Before the pain settled and I began crying. "Okay. Excuse me for a sec." I got up and wandered to the bathroom, locking the door. I pulled out a small bag of red pills, MDMA. These would calm me down. I didn't hesitate to drop two, using water from the sink to wash them down.

There was a knock at the door and I opened it. Scout was there and he pulled me in for a hug. It felt nice, being wanted by someone, being valued. I breathed him in and felt his hand rub my back gently, calming me down even more. "You okay?" He whispered and I nodded. "I'm fine."

Issues Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें