Shed Some Light

Due to lack of seating, I sat warmly on Michael's lap, continuously worried I was crushing him, which he found hilarious.

"How could you hurt me? Have you seen me?" He exclaimed. He took another swig of beer and I shrugged. "I'm kind of self conscious." I muttered.

He shook his head. "Well don't be. You're perfect." I blushed and leaned in. He connected his lips with mine and I felt whole, the butterflies in my stomach swirling wildly from the touch of his lips.

I noticed the quiet first and pulled away. The boys sat still, watching us with big smirks on their faces. Then in perfect harmony, they 'aww'ed. Michael and I rolled our eyes and I shot them a playful glare.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door. Michael got up to answer it and Sky who sat beside me poured me another glass. "Thank you," I smiled and we clinked glasses.

Sky and I got talking about the next tour and who they wanted to tour with. I finished off my glass and sat it on the table. "I had a lot of fun with -" I started looking around, curious as to where Michael had disappeared to. Sky noticed and began looking around, too. "Better go find him." He chuckled and I nodded, getting up. I stumbled my way past Josh and AJ who giggled at my inability to walk in a straight line. I first checked his room and the bathroom, and I would have known if he had gone to the kitchen.

I remembered that he went to answer the door and walked to it. I turned the handle and opened the door, finding Michael sitting out there by himself. I closed the door behind me and sat beside him.
"You okay?" He nodded.
"Scout came here." He added and I felt my stomach twist in knots, getting tighter.
"What happened?"
"Not a lot. I told him that you knew he was with Kiki, and he looked kind of ashamed, but said she had taken him back. Told me to take care of you. He said he would see you tomorrow." I nodded and bit my lip.

I knew he had lied to me, but hearing it from (kind of) him, just made it that much more real. But as long as he was happy with her, that's all that mattered.

Michael's arm came around my shoulders and he pulled me closer. I looked up at him and he smiled, leaning in. We sat there for a moment just enjoying the kiss, before the cold got the better of me and I shivered. Out eyes met and he exhaled, sending soft warm breath over my face.

"Come inside," He said. We brushed ourselves off and went in. The others were almost passed out and Michael chuckled. "Pussies.. Can't handle their poison." He winked and I laughed.
"You look like you're about to fall over, so don't sell yourself short." I grinned and he scoffed.

"Whatever, Missy. Go to your room." He ordered and I laughed but obliged. "I'll meet you in there." He called after me and I smiled, stripping down to my undies and the shirt I was wearing before climbing in the sheets.

Michael soon followed and shut the door behind him. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head, and I watched, hiding my red cheeks behind the quilt that smelt of his cologne. His muscles flexed and he threw the shirt aside, then proceded to unbuckle his belt and jeans.

He looked over to me where I sat, staring at him in awe. He chuckled and shook his head lightly before dragging aside the quilt and climbing in beside me. His arm immediately ran across my stomach and pulled me closer. I felt his nose on my cheek as he breathed in and out, his fingers softly brushing against my skin where my shirt had ridden up slightly.

I shut my eyes and cherished the moment, wishing it to never end. In this moment, he was mine, and I his.
His lips pressed softly against my cheek and I blushed harder, a smile playing at my own. "I love you." He whispered, his voice subtle yet husky with weariness.

"I love you, too."