Chapter 221 - Royal Capital Disturbance - Hero -

Royal Capital Disturbance –Hero-

‘Why in the world it become like this?’ Currently, that wasn’t what in Masayuki’s mind.

『MA~SAYUKI, MA~~SAYUKI!!』

Masayuki stood inside the people’s cheers.

Then, he tilted his neck diagonally as he was instructed to, and directed his sight downward.

In about 2 seconds, he turned his face to the front slowly and meets the people’s gazes.

Only doing so, the increasing level of people’s excitement can be felt. It was very effective to the extent of being terrifying.

(As expected, it’s as Rimuru-san says……)

That’s right.

Masayuki’s gesture just now was the result of his training under Rimuru’s guidance.

Grasping the people’s minds, the effect of Unique Skill『The Chosen One』has increased due to the calculated gesture instead of solely relying on the skill.

It can’t be helped for Masayuki to trembling with fear as the influence was beyond than what he expected.

He just received a bit acting lesson, but the effect was too overwhelming.

As soon as Masayuki turned his gaze over, the people closed their mouths.

Quietly, like the waves, silence descended to this place.

It was already a sight that he saw so many times.

――Actually, for Masayuki.

Before visiting the Ingrassia Kingdom, he visited several countries around Great Jura Forest and had calmed down similar mayhem.

Before the Great War begins, Masayuki was called by Rimuru and had received a request.

With a carefree tone, Rimuru asked him「Please persuade the people in each country so they will not cause a riot.」.

「No no, it’s impossible for me!」

「What are you saying, Masayuki-kun. You can do it. No, only you can do it!」

After such conversation, he was coaxed with「Don’t worry, don’t worry! If it’s you, you can do anything as you please!」.

After that, he received a bit acting lesson, from the pose before the speech and the movement of his eyes during the speech―― everything was drawn in detail in the memo given to him.

Also,

「Kufufufufu. As expected from Masayuki-dono, it’s splendid.

You seem to better than a demon at grasping people’s minds, you have my admiration.」

He gets praised by Diablo, the demon itself.

He was not happy at all, but Masayuki warded off that feeling with a complicated smile.

However, for some reason, Diablo was strangely pleased with Masayuki,

「That’s right. If you are going to many countries, you will need an escort.」

Saying so, Diablo summoned his trusted subordinate named Venom and arranged him to accompany Masayuki.

Thanks to that, his traveling to many countries was shortened due to Transfer Magic.

On the second day, even when Velda declared that Rimuru was defeated, Masayuki was making a speech without worrying about it.

In a small country, in front of the trembling populace, Masayuki was able to clear the people’s anxiety very smoothly.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ch.104-200+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara