Chapter 105 - Premilary Round

In the process of being checked by the Clown.

(White) "Hey Black, any ideas for a pre-story?"

(Black) "I'm trying to think of one, but you decided not to sleep much last night, so there's serious sleep deprivation going on here..."

(White) "But... I had to get up at 9am to see if I could make Bear steaks for breakfast!"

(Black) "And you were the same one who stayed up until 4am, did you even get to make those steaks in the end?"

(White) "No... he listened to my message and didn't go back to the hotsprings again. Honestly... asking for an extension to go to the hotsprings, if I ever told the leechers, they'd eat him alive."

(Black) "You're too cruel sometimes White, are you sure you aren't more deserving of the Black armor than me?"

(White) "We both know that's not true... There's a good reason you're the one in the Black armor."

(Black) *Evil aura* "Never forget that White."

(White) "Oh quiet you. Now go get Gray, we'll need him to sit and edit this chapter for us."

(Black) "We haven't let Silver stretch his legs in a while..."

(Gray) "I know, isn't it great?"

(White) "Seriously, I hate having to do the paperwork whenever he gets out. Well, go do Chapter 105 Gray, the people are waiting for your faster paced editing. I don't have the time for full edits right now with what's going on tomorrow."

(Gray) "Last exam?"

(White) "Last exam."

(Gray) "Got it White, i'll do it." *The Colored samurai leave the room, leaving a lone samurai at a desk with a quill, for hours, alone. The duty of the diligent Gray*

(White) "Hey Gray, don't write anything to glorify yourself either in the pre-story piece alright?" *His epic and rapid handcraft allowed this untold hero to quickly complete any task. His humble nature knowing no equal under the heavens. While the battlefields raged upon the soils of foreign lands, one Samurai knew his purpose to lead the nation to greater prosperi-*

(White) "I knew you were going to do that Gray, just work!"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 105: Preliminary Round

Following up after the audience of the monsters living in Jura Forest, the greetings with the emissaries of the neighboring countries were carried out smoothly. Even though the emissaries were gathered in unfamiliar garb, the banquet was held without issue. And that's good. The truth of the matter is, I received no more than a greeting from the emissaries. Matters of negotiation and demand were conducted mostly by Myormiles and Rigurdo, who then filled me on the details. Seems like they've got a tacit agreement not to let people bother me with these matters directly. They really live up to my expectations. Frankly, even if someone did ask for my backing, I could only respond with a "Ah... is that so?" type of statement. Personally, I think that for the sake of future relations we should support anyone who asks, but those guys probably figured that this is my position and prevented it from becoming public. "Don't go around making thoughtless promises!" Or something like that. Truly, whether it's something we can or cannot do aside, we simply don't have the manpower to apply such regulatory policy. Thoughtlessly increasing the workload would probably make it unmanageable even for me. I mean, it always seems - to me - that things are going so well, that I might have been getting naive lately. Since speaking to me was forbidden for most emissaries, the only ones I actually got to have a conversation with were the Hero King of the Dwarves and the King of Burmund. Yesterday, when the King of Burmund came for the meeting proposal, he also apologized about the Elven incident. It wasn't anything formal though-just a simple apology. Promising to strengthen future management, making sure that our agreements are held up is his form of indirectly apologizing. Despite being a small kingdom, the king himself came dependent on the invitation. This would have probably been enough as an apology.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ch.104-200+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara