Chapter 37- 'We were screwed. And not in the good way.'

Start from the beginning

Garry looks at him, a friendly smile on his face but I can still see the dislike of Drake in his eyes. I don’t think these two will ever like each other.

“Nope, just brought Mia a drink and saying hello.” Garry explains, before turning to me and giving me a warm smile “It was good to see you.”

I smile back, lifting my glass at him “Thanks for the drink.”

“Anytime.” He replies before turning and walking over to his friends.

Leaving me alone with Satan’s son.

I sigh in annoyance before I turn and look at him, his face clearly amused by my annoyance.

“Why the long face? Miss my dragon already?” He asks with humour in his eyes.

I glare at him “Dragon? What kind the baby one’s in Harry Potter?”

“Either way, it still breathes fire. And we both know how much you like it when it’s hot.” He replies without a hesitation.

I punch him in the arm, causing him to laugh before he raises a hand to his arm “Aggressive not only in bed I see.”

“I am not aggressive!” I snarl at him.

“The scratches and bite marks on many parts of my body say differently.” He winks at me.

“Drake…” I say warningly.

He lets out another laugh “Chill out Mia, I’m not going to spill the beans. I just love seeing your face when you get all angry.” He pinches my cheek like I'm a little baby, and I resist the urge to punch him again. In the nose this time.

“That table thing by the way…” I start, referring to his ridiculous request earlier “…’I feel a vibe?’ what the hell was that about?”

He chuckles “Like I said, I love seeing your face when you get angry. And don’t tell me you don’t feel a vibe off that table.”

I look at him like he’s crazy “I can’t say a wooden table covered in beer spillages and dried ketchup does give me vibes, no.”

“After last night that table is covered in a few other things as well.” He comments with a dirty smirk, and I scowl “Don’t give me that look. You loved it.”

“What gave you that idea?”

His lids lower as he takes a small step towards me. I find my eyes darting to our table, but everyone is deep in conversation and not looking our way at all. Thank god.

“Your hot little moans and screams were a good giveaway. And the fact you let me in “-his eyes dart down my body, referring to my private lady area “-not only once, not twice, but three times in the space of about 12 hours.”

I swallowed hard as I realised he had a point. I did love it. I wanted nothing more but to drag him to the toilets and go for round 4.

His face was close to mine, the hint of a smile on his lips as he looks down at me, his eyes gradually growing darker as I can tell his thoughts are reflecting mine right now.

“You really are full of yourself aren’t you?” I reply, my voice coming out a little huskier than I planned.

His lip twitches before he nods “This morning you were pretty full of me too.”

I resist the urge to smirk at the comment as I press my lips together. This is ridiculous, even this tiny encounter was turning me on. Images of ripping his clothes off and running my tongue down that oh so hot body of his flashed through my mind.