Chapter 20- 'Spooning always leads to forking.'

Unpacking was really easy and quick when you’re a slob who basically tips her bag out on the floor and declares a job well done. Apparently, the majority of my friends were exactly the same because in less than 20 minutes we had all put the shit in our rooms and the boys were currently moving the alcohol from the cars to the house.

Since we left the wheelbarrow at home, it was 5 man job apparently.

The Hilton twins were still upstairs, not surprisingly they took the longest to unpack.  I can understand why, unpacking the entire make up counter of a drug store can take quite a while.

Lacey and I were sat on the wooden table/bench that was outside of the cabin, making a few comments to the boys as they did the hard labour and carried the drink to the house.

“Put your back in it boys!” Lacey yells at them, causing Nate to flip her off.

“Bet that’s what you say to all the males you meet.” Drake smirks at her, and Nate high fives him for the awesome comeback.

Lacey gasps “How dare you. I’m a virgin I’ll have you know.”

This causes all of us to burst out laughing, and even Lacey has a smile to her lips.

“If you're a virgin then you and my brother must seriously love to cuddle.” I comment, not loud enough for the rest of the guys to hear.

Lacey looks me in the eye “Spooning ALWAYS leads to forking.”

I laugh realising even though her words are completely slutty, she has a point.

A few hours later, once all the alcohol was unloaded from the cars and everyone had realised the work part of the weekend was over, the drinking commenced.

We were all inside the Cabin right now, Jimmy and me were in the kitchen while everyone else was in the living room area. The kitchen and living room were connected so we were all basically in the same room. The living room was huge, there was a massive flat screen telly that supressed any inches you could even measure, there were sofas and bean bags in the middle of the room which were where everyone was currently sprawled out on.

The Hilton twins were lying on one of the sofas, giggling as Luke was in the middle of them feeling like a pimp with one arm around each of their shoulders. Nate and Lacey were sat on another one, Nate had subconsciously put his arm around her shoulder about half an hour ago and Lacey hadn’t even noticed. She looked pretty comfortable. Drake and Garry were on another sofa, actually laughing together.

Holy crap.

Jimmy was cooking up so many cocktails that all of us actually couldn’t keep up with drinking them, so he had started a massive line on the counters with full cups of every colour cocktail you could think of.

Everyone had a drink in their hand. That should end well.

“We should play a game.” Luke suddenly announces, and I groan knowing very well this game probably has the word ‘strip’ in the title.

“What game?” Cindy asks him with a ‘cute’ smile. Or what she assumes is cute. Personally I think she looks like that creepy girl in the Orphan.

“Basically, we go around the group and each person has to say two things about themselves, one a lie and one true, and one of us had to guess which ones the lie and if we get it wrong, we drink.” He explains the game and everyone is pretty surprised that they like the sound of the idea. Then Luke ruined it “…Or lose an item of clothing.”

Nate, Lacey and Drake all threw things at him, causing him to protest and scream like a girl.

“Okay! Okay! We’ll just drink then!” Luke quickly agrees, realising he was getting ambushed.