Toggled Off

"They must not realize that their perpetrator is standing right in front of them." The commander chuckles as the Azur Lane makes the first move. Warspite fires her cannons, nearly hitting Akagi and Kaga, who then retaliate with their planes, and eventually all our war breaks out with the commander, Takao and Bismarck simply watching.

"You gonna do anything?" Takao asks.

"Nothing, yet." The commander replies. "They're looking out for the one that crippled most of their units, only fair if they find out too late."

"Fair point." Takao chuckles.

"Take this!" Yorktown shouts as she launches a squadron of dive bombers.

"Wait... That's..." Akagi trails off as she gets pelted with numerous bombs.

"That is my original McClusky squadron! Enterprise just so happened to be holding onto my planes after I was sunk!" Yorktown laughs. "Get a load of this!"

"Scheisse! Everyone dodge!" Roon yells as the bombers then target the Ironbloods.

"Man she really means business!" Atago calls out as she fires off a series of torpedoes.

"Where's U-556? I haven't really heard from her?" The commander asks, turning to Bismarck.

"She's retired." Bismarck replies. "Said that submarine warfare was becoming obsolete."

"Well that's odd of her to say that." The commander says as he and the others continue to watch the war unfold.

"All cannons fire!" Warspite yells out as Royal Navy ships send out a barrage of shells. Eventually another ship emerges, bearing the Eagle Union emblem. Her long brunette hair and piercing green eyes give her away as she fires off her 14 inch guns.

"Look out!" Hipper shouts as she and Eugen manage to dodge the powerful shots.

"I think your time's up! Eat this!" Pennsylvania shouts as she proceeds to fire off her guns with unnatural speed.

"I should have expected old falling apart to be out here." The commander mumbles. That's when a wild shell from the Eagle Union battleship hits the commander dead on and he goes flying! "GAH!!!" He screams, and everyone seems to hear it clear as a bell in spite of the battle.

"Commander!" Takao and Bismarck shout and everyone suddenly stops fighting to see what happened.

"Wait... Did I just hit their commander?" Pennsylvania asks.

"Sure seems like it." Warspite replies.

"Hey, why's everyone stopped fi-COMMANDER!" Roon screams as she rushes over.

"Oh no this isn't good at all!" Atago says as she tails Roon closely.

"Well, nice shot I guess Penny?" Yorktown asks, cocking her head to one side and wondering why the Crimson Axis pulled back so suddenly. That's when Belfast emerges, having heard the commotion.

"Is something the matter?" Belfast asks before noticing the fallen commander. "My word! Is he alright?"

"Belfast, they didn't hurt you did they?" Yorktown asks as she slowly makes her way onto the Sakura Empire docks.

"As a matter of fact they let me help out in the kitchens and they actually liked the food." Belfast chuckles. "But I'm not sure if he's going to be okay."

"Looks like he got shot dead in the face with that shell." Köln says. "He'll probably be out for a few hours."

"Now I consider him an experimental ship like myself, but he's still mostly human. Taking a shot like that is bound to knock him out." Friedrich says as she looks over the unconscious commander, and it's not long before Warspite and Pennsylvania join the group.

"Well... I'm not really sure if we can keep fighting like this." Tirpitz says.

"If our flagship were to be destroyed, we would have done the same thing." Pennsylvania says. "How about this? If you release Belfast right now, we'll head back and call off this battle."

"Sounds like a deal." Bismarck says as she removes the tracker on Belfast's ankle and the Azur Lane heads back to their territory while the commander is moved to the repair bay.