Host

"I'm... I'm at a loss for words..." Takao says as she sees the Ironblood ships return to the Sakura Empire docks with Belfast in tow. "What is the meaning of this?"

"In exchange for me coming back to my allies unharmed, we have been forced to fork over some of our territory." Belfast says.

"Alright, come with me and we'll lead you to your cell." Takao replies as she escorts Belfast to a holding cell. A few minutes pass before the heavy cruiser returns and she looks at the commander. "Are you really going to follow through?"

"The last thing I want to happen is for them to launch an all out assault." The commander says. "We've seen their firepower and I'm the only one that can scare them. They focus all fire and sink me, and the Crimson Axis is good as dead. If we don't follow up, it'll only increase the chance they'll do just that."

"He has a point." Akagi says. "They've got better battleships, better carriers, just about better everything. Our power comes from our cunning skills and genius planning, but what is that going to do against an endless onslaught of shells and planes?"

"We have good firepower but there's only so much that we can hold against." Köln adds. "Pound away at anything long and hard enough and you'll eventually reduce it to nothing but a pile of dust, no matter how tough it is."

"You make a strong case. We'll follow through." Takao finally says. With another victory in the hands of the Crimson Axis everyone goes off to do their own thing, and the commander decides to visit Belfast in her holding cell. The maid shows no signs of fear or uncomfort, and she takes a few seconds to notice that the commander is just outside.

"When do you intend to return me back to my allies?" Belfast asks.

"At the very least a week, at most two." The commander replies. "We'll make sure you're healthy and well but don't expect five star ratings."

"I was never expecting that." Belfast says. "You are my enemy after all."

"Although... I think I might have something that may suit you..." The commander mumbles to himself as he heads off to get Takao and tell her the plan he concocted.

"So you're telling me that she'll serve as our maid until you send her back?" Takao asks.

"We'll be genuinely grateful for her help and then she gets to go home earlier, you get the idea." The commander replies.

"Alright, but this is your plan so don't come groveling at my feet if it goes wrong." Takao says as the two shake hands in agreement. With the green light the commander returns to Belfast's cell where she has remained standing the whole time.

"If you'll integrate into a part of our daily lives, you'll get to go home earlier." The commander says. "How's that?"

"I'm not accustomed to your traditions here, but this maid will do her best." Belfast replies.

"If I let you out of this cell right now will you try to escape?" The commander asks.

"We reached an agreement. Even if it were my worst enemy I cannot deviate from what we agreed on." Belfast replies. "Just be sure you hold your end as well."

"Of course I will." The commander says as he releases Belfast from her cell and the two head outside. That's when Tirpitz approaches them, and her eyes immediately rest on the hostage.

"Wait what's going on?" Tirpitz asks.

"We agreed that if she'll serve us, she gets to go home sooner." The commander replies.

"I see." Tirpitz says. "I'll make sure to relay this so you don't get asked too many questions."

"Now, where do I start?" Belfast asks.