20: a day in

"I am willing to pay large sums of money if we skip training today." I bargained, and Taehyung chuckled.

"You drive a hard bargain." He joked, scraping eggs off the pan onto my plate.

"Lucky for you, Jae is in South Korea for the time being." He said, and I grinned widely, quite literally nearly falling to tears of joy.

"So, what are our plans for this week?" I asked, taking a bite of the eggs.

He put the pan in the sink, wiping his hands on a rag before turning around, putting his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants.

"Is there anything specific you want to do?" He asked, and I shrugged, taking another bite before thinking.

Then I remembered.

We're in North Korea.

There's literally nothing to do here.

"Uh, I don't know." I said, and he pursed his lips.

"There's something I've always wanted to do." He started, and I raised my eyebrows, intrigued.

What has special agent Kim Taehyung never done? Would it be dangerous? Thrilling?

"What is it?" I asked, my curiosity peeking, and he grinned, pressing his tongue to the side of his mouth.

"Watch the Harry Potter series."

"Easy." I dismissed, running to the couch.

"In one day."

-

"No way! Namjoon oppa would totally be a Ravenclaw!" I argued, plopping down on the couch with a fresh batch of cookies.

"Nah, trust me. I know the guy. He's a Gryffindor." Taehyung repeated, and I frowned, before giving up.

He had one of the most stubborn minds I'd ever seen.

We were currently on the second movie, but my eyes were already heavy with sleep.

It was funny watching Taehyung get frustrated over something so trivial.

He kept yelling at the screen, and groaning out in frustration.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked, stretching as I cuddled into the blanket, shivering.

"It's 1 o'clock." He deadpanned, staring at me.

"I'm exhausted." I yawned, sinking myself into the throw pillows, molding my body into the couch.

Luckily, the blackout curtains shielded the room from sunlight, mimicking the darkness of night.

The only light in the room was from the TV screen, that Taehyung had been fixated on for about 4 hours.

"So, how did you get into all this? Bodyguarding and stuff." I asked him, momentarily distracting him from the movie.

Taehyung looked at me, before turning back to the flat screen and turning down the volume.

"Namjoon. He introduced me into the industry." He said, grabbing a cookie from the plate.

"We met in college, and after I graduated, I couldn't find a job in photography. So he set me up with a few light gigs." He continued, and I listened intently.

"After a while, I realized that the money was good, and that's when I got my first real case." He said, referring to Mira.

"I see. Did you like photography?" I asked, and Taehyung frowned.