chapter 1

Peter hit the punching bag with his sore, wrapped up fists as he felt Steves eyes on him.

"Ground your feet." Steve said softly but with confidence. He stood in the corner with his muscular arms crossed against his big chest. Every once in a while Peter caught a glimpse of his large presence as he tried to show him that he was strong enough to continue these missions.

"Never take your eyes off the target." Steve prompted. Peter turned around looked at Steve with mimicking eyes.

"You know, you seem to know everything about this, but i'v e never seen you do it." Peter said boldly, knowing that Steve was one of the strongest and most agile people he knew.

 They had grown a good bond, not as strong as with Tony, but Peter respected Steve. As Steve's tall figure approached the punching bag, Peter stepped back, bracing himself for the strong sound of his unwrapped hands hitting the bag of sand. He began hitting the bag with more force than Peter could have mustered up in a hundred years.

"Keep your distance" Steve threw his fists. "don't wait" again. "less power, more breathing." Steve said shortly, between heavy breaths. Peter looked up at the tall muscular man in awe, he never seemed to get tired or slow down. Steve came to an abrupt stop and looked at the younger kid who hovered below him. He patted Peters back and walked away without saying anything.

 He knew Steve had more important things to do than train a kid who dared to challenge him, but he wishes that he could spend more time proving himself, although he knew that his skill was rather impressive for his age.

Ever since Peter had started the "internship" with Mr. Stark, the team had started training him. They said it was so he could feel more confident with going out as Spiderman but they really cared about him being safe.