Bisexual

Thanks for 1000 reads!! Hope you enjoy~

><

"What about him?" Ava asked, pointing to a 19-year-old blond ordering a hot-dog.

"Maybe," I said, watching as he turned around. "But look at that giant mole on the side of his neck."

"Hm, I guess you're right," she reasons. 

We watch as the crowds go and come, looking for anything suspicious. I point to a black haired tan guy, sitting on a bench watching the crowd. "What about him? He's cute."

She tracks where I'm pointing, studying him. Suddenly, a blonde girl emerges from the crowd, and he hops up and kisses her. "He's, uh, taken. But cute."

"They look like a nice couple," I reason. "Look at the way he's smiling at her!"

"Awe," Ava coos. He looks like he would leave her side. They look like they love each other more than anything.

A strawberry-blond leans against a building, looking at his phone. "Hey, what about him?"

"Oh, look at his bracelet! And those skinny jeans! He's definitely gay!" she says, squinting at his wrist. I follow her gaze, seeing a rainbow pride rubber bracelet hanging off his wrist. 

"Maybe," I mumble. This is a bit boring. 

"Uh, Spidey?" a voice asks from behind me. Oh crud.

I turn around. "Oh, hey Nova. What's up?"

"What're you doing?" 

"I'm checking out guys on the street." I'm dead serious, but I can tell he thinks I'm joking. How? He bursts out laughing.

"Yeah, that's a good one, dude! But what're you really doing?" He is trying to hide his laughing, but it's pretty obvious. I hear Ava snort from behind me.

"I told you. I'm checking out guys on the street. With Ava." 

He stares at me, thinking. I think he knows I'm serious. I'm not too sure.

"You're gay?" 

"Bisexual," I correct. "Only half gay."

"Oh."

><

Word count: 300 words

Why I wrote this: Idk I just wanted to do this

Thoughts: This is very short. Oof