Back to Old Habits

Hello my beautiful people, you must know that this is NOT a continuation of anything. His team does not know what he did before he became a hero, and neither does May. Nobody knows, except one person. So this takes place when the team lived with May. Peter is also dating Felicia, who in this story goes to their school. Third person.

"For the past few days Peter has been sneaking out and not turning on his tracker," Ava says, looking sharply at Luke, Sam, and Danny.

"And he's been coming back with bruises," Sam adds.

"Plus JJJ hasn't been pestering him as much lately, and there has been a low amount of Spider-man sightings," Luke says, worry staining his tone.

"What could he be doing?" Danny questions.

"Hell if I know," Sam grumbles.

"Why does he take his suit with him, though?" Ava asks, confused and worried.

The group sits in silence, and they glance nervously at each other. Then, Luke has an idea. "We should follow him!"

"I should follow him. You guys are to noisy," Ava corrects. The boys mumble in agreement, though they won't say it aloud. 

"Fine then. I'll leave tonight," Ava says. 

--------------Later: 7pm-----------------

Ava had just left, and the boys really had nothing to do. Just as they were spacing out, May walked in the door. She looks at the boys and asks, "Where's Peter? He keeps leaving before I get home."

The boys pause, unsure of what to tell her. Sam says, "We don't know. He always tells us everything, but lately he's been sneaking off. Not even Harry or MJ know where he is."

Aunt May freezes, trying to ignore the possibilities. "Not again.."

"What do you mean?" Luke asks, wanting to know what's happening.

"Before his uncle died, he used to sneak out every night, and come back really late with cuts and bruises. It was like all he did was fight. He put on a bit of muscle when doing it, too. He used to be so innocent, until he rebelled.." May whispers, trying to hold back her tears. 

Sam grabs her hand, soothing her as he walks her to her room. Luke and Danny look at each other, knowing what they wish they didn't. Danny, fear in his usual calm tone, says, "He is a.. street fighter?"

"W-we don't.. know for sure. ." Luke stumbles on his words, not knowing what to say. 

--------------With Ava--------------

When she found him, she was completely suprised. It was a secret wrestling club. When she arrived, hiding in the shadows, she heard a deep voice say, "Welcome to another match, where we have our oldest and grand champion, the Amazing Spider-man!"

The croud cheered, excited for their favorite wrestler. As the cheering calmed down, the deep voice says, "Against Skull Dracon!" 

There were boos and cheers, but the man was clearly not as loved as Spider-man. Ava was confused, and she wondered how long Spidey had done this. Wrestling? The picture didn't seem to fit the frame. Especially illegal wrestling. And what had the man meant by oldest champion?

When they got into the wring, the fighting began immediately. It didn't seem to have many rules, which Spider-man took for advantage. He gave his Skull a nice uppercut, before jumping up and kicking him in the stomach, which sent the man across the wring. Spider-man had won in under a minute. Ava thought for a moment, before realising that that was the reason he was such a wreckless fighter. He was used to fighting with no rules. She shuddered at the thought, heading home.