If I went into USM

Hello my beautiful people! Today I have a fanfiction about what would happen if i randomly ended up in USM. I've spent all day gathering ideas soooo.. Here you go! If you want a part 2, comment and vote! Thanks, I hope you enjoy this fanfic <3

Angel

Demonica

I walk into my room and plop onto my bed with my computer. Yesterday I watched Spectacular Spider-man, so today I guess I'll watch Ultimate. I open my computer and get comfortable, watching a few episodes of season 1 and 2. 

Ugh. I've watched all of these. Maybe I'll watch season 4. Time to start with an episode in the middle of the season. I click on an episode, and listen as my Grandma leaves the house.  I click play an listen to Drake Bell's spider-man. I suddenly feel faint, and prepare myself for impact. 

Everything seems like a really loud white noise. Where am I? I hear someone talking, but I don't know who. I try to open my eyes, only to realise I'm having a weird dream. I see fricking Agent Venom looking at me. I smile weakly and say, "Holy shit, this is a weird dream. I usually see Spider-man when I start dreaming, but noo. Today I get Venom."

Uhm, I don't think we're dreaming. I'm here. Like, I'm always in our dreams, but I'm always watching on a movie screen.

Venom looks down at me, confused, and I snap, "What're you looking at, Thompson?"

He lets out a cry of shock, backing away as if I had just revealed the worlds biggest secret. Spider-man drops down next to him, looking at me confused. I decide to play along with it, saying, "Woah. This is like what happened to Gwenpool! I got sucked into a comic, and my superpower is I know everyone's secret identities!!"

Peter steps forward, asking, "What do you mean you know everyone's identities?"

"Would you like me to list a few, Peter?" I quietly ask.

He shakes his head, saying, "I'll take you to the academy." 

I can tell he's scared of me. I don't know why. He grabs me and swings me onto his back, and I don't fight back.

-----------------@ Academy---------------

When we arrive at the academy, he takes me into a classroom where all the students are waiting, and asks me, "Okay, prove you can do what you say you can do, and name a few of these students."

I look at the first row, and start with the Ultimates, "Okay. Ava Ayala, Sam Alexander, Luke Cage, Danny Rand." They gape at me in absolute shock and horror, and I move onto the web warriors. "Miles Morales, Amadeus Cho, Ben Riley, and Flash Thompson." 

I look at Peter, and ask, "Would you like me to go on, Parker?"

He stares at me, dumbfounded and asks, "Where are you from again?"

"A universe where you guys aren't real. You're all just in comics and cartoons. I only know this stuff cause I'm a HUGE Spider-man fan!" I say, excited. 

"I bet he's never had a girlfriend." Sam says, and Peter looks at me patiently. 

"Oh. Right. I forgot he's never dated anyone in this universe. Uh, yeah he's had a lot of girlfriends. Would you like me to name a few?"

Sam stares at me, and says, "Uh, sure."

"Okay, my personal favorite is Black Cat. Or Mary Jane. Or Gwen Stacy, Cissy Ironwood, Liz Allen, Kitty Pride, Silk, Betty Brant, and many many others." I say, smiling.

Sam and Peter gape at me. Actually, scratch that, everyone's gaping. Luke asks, "Do.. I have my own show?"

I respond quickly, saying, "Yeah, and you team up with Iron Fist a lot. You two are mercinaries, but nobody really treats Danny like a threat because of the fact he's a billionare."

"Do we have any movies? Or shows?" Doreen asks.

"Wow. Um, no. The only one with movies here is Spider-man and Miles. There's the Spider-man triology, Amazing Spider-man 1 & 2, Spider-man: Homecoming, Spider-man: Far From Home, and Miles' movie, Spider-man: Into The Spider-verse. And don't get me started on shows." I say, confidently. But, I just want to get home. 

"Can we go to Doctor Strange's now? I wanna go home." I ask, looking at Peter. Or should I say looking down on him. 

Wow, you didn't even notice that before. 

I'm just happy that I met him!

Whatever

How can you say that, Demonica? We have a Spider-man shrine!

"Yeah, let's go see the doctor." Spidey quips happily.

----------------------------------------

"Hey, Doc, you home? I have a girl from another dimension!" He says, as Steven Strange walks out, the cloak of levitation floating gracefully behind him. 

He does some weird spell, and looks into my dimension to try and create a portal. While looking, Strange says, "Benedict Cumberbatch? I can see it."

I laugh, but Spidey looks confused. I glance and try to see what Strange is looking at. He's looking at my Spidey-pool secret fanfictions! Oh no, I'm so embarrassed! He then looks at my shrine, then studies my giant marvel poster. 

"You.. are a weird girl." Strange says, looking at me. "And what exactly is Spideypool?"

I blush, and say, "It's a ship. Spider-man X Deadpool.."

"A hero and a mercinary. Who would have thought." Spidey says, a bit angry. 

"Um, millions of people who ship it." I answer, still flustered. The heroes are silent, processing the information. 

"Can I go home now? I was planning on rewatching that episode where you team up on Nightmare." I say, a bit impatient. 

"I'm afraid not. There is not a lot of dimentional power left to open a portal." Strange says, disappointment in his voice. 

"So, you watch everything I do?" Spidey asks, a bit scared.

"Yeah, kinda. I watch a lot of different Spider-men. I really like team-ups, and there are millions of them out there," I say, eager to please.

"Earlier, what you said about ships.. Are there any really weird ones?" Peter asks, afraid of my answer.

"Well, there's Spideynova, Parksborne, Spider x Tiger, but the main one is Spideypool. And then there are ships with your past girlfriends, but a good majority are gay." I say, proud of my knowledge. 

"D-did you say... Spidey-nova? EWWW!" He yells, disgusted by shippers.  

(no offense)

Offense taken!

Weirdo.

"It's not that big of a fandom, but it still exists. There will always be weird ships." I say, bothered by his uneasiness.  

---------------With The Author--------------

*staring intensely at screen with no ideas*

I might add on to this later, but for now just tell me what you would do if if you met someone from USM! :D