Hotdogs

Hello my beautiful people, today I present you with a quick one-shot about a hotdog eating contest. This takes place when Ava, Sam, Luke, and Danny live on the carrier. Why, you may ask? Because I want to UwU 

"Pleaasssseeeee, Fury?" Spider-man asks dramatically, kneeling in front of the director. 

"If you really want to do it, I'm not paying for it. And that's final," Fury barks, annoyed by Spider-man's persistence. 

Spidey thinks for a moment, suddenly asking, "Can we do it in school?"

"Talk to Coulson about it," He says in a direct tone, waving towards the door. 

Spider-man is quick to leave, swinging towards Coulson's office. He lands in front of the door, asking, "Principal Agent Coulson? You in there?"

Not a minute later, Coulson opens the door to an eager Spider-man. He moves out of the way, asking, "What do you need, Parker?"

"Uhh.. I was wondering if.." He pauses, suddenly unsure of himself.

"Spit it out." Coulson snaps, "I don't have time for this."

"If we could have a hotdog eating contest on Monday!" Spidey says, a bit too quickly.

"Go talk to Fury about it." He grumbles, annoyed that Spider-man would come to him first. 

"Well, he said to come to you. Cause I want to do it at school and all." 

"Oh. I guess we could then, but be careful. Your high metabolism can be.. suspiciously large." Coulson says, reaching for his phone. "Now shoo, bug."

Spider-man walks out the door, yelling, "Spider's aren't bugs, they're arachnids!" 

-----------------------------During Lunch: Monday-----------------------------

Peter walks over to sit with his friends, aware of the hotdogs being placed on a table o the stage. He sits down, saying, "I'm hungry for hotdogs! How 'bout you guys?"

Ava shakes her head,saying, "What's the big deal? It's just a bunch of guys eating hotdogs."

Sam snorts, saying, "I'm so going to win." 

Everyone laughs at his comment, while Danny shrugs and adds, "I would join, but I don't think anyone could beat Peter. His record is 27 in 10 minutes. Am I correct?"

"Dude, you have issues," MJ says, shaking her head in disbelief. 

Peter smiles, while Coulson announces, "We had many people sign up, so we chose those who are most likely to not have any.. incidents."

He starts saying names, and Peter sits there waiting for his name to be called. He counts 17 kids before Coulson finally says, "...Peter Parker, Flash Thomson, and Luke Cage."

Luke and Peter high-five before rushing up to the stage. Peter usually avoids things that take attention off of him, but this was something Peter would enjoy to through in Flash's face. 

"You will have 15 hotdogs, so get ready, set, go!" Coulson says.

As the timer starts, Peter grabs the first hotdog, eating it in under 20 seconds, when he moves onto the next one, and it repeats like that, until he yells, "Done!"

"We have Peter Parker in 1st place with 5 minutes and 16 seconds," Coulson says, pride in his voice. 

"Done!" Luke yells, burping. 

"Me too!" Flash yells, looking sick.

"Alright, we have Luke Cage in 2nd place with 9 minutes and 28 seconds, and Flash Thompson in 3rd with 10 minutes and 12 seconds. The rest of you can finish your hotdogs if you'd like, but you are not competing anymore," Coulson announces, as a few kids leave the stage looking sick. 

As Peter and Luke sit down, their friends gape at them. Harry stares at Peter like he doesn't know him, and asks, "How aren't you sick? Y-you just.." 

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Sam yells, surprised by his friends' eating.

"That was disturbing." Ava shivers.  

Peter mumbles in retaliation, but doesn't say anything other than that. 

------------------------------------------

Tap tap tap. It doesn't seem to stop. Tap tap tap.

Peter suddenly looks at the screen, saying, "This is going nowhere, so see you in the next one!"

UwU You're welcome