3. Exhibition .8

Zacznij od początku

After few minutes of stroll i saw a music concert. Wait.. wait.... concert here. But How. Before i could process chitti dragging me with her. We went to crowd. The most of people is teenagers here. Jumping with in happiness enjoying the music. This music and songs is different from what i heard before, mixed of Not western and india music but it's good to here.

When i was enjoying music but suddenly they stopped and announced that one of new singer going to sing one song. I was happy hearing and turned to tell my wife but she is not there. Where she gone. I was involved in music and didn't realized when my wife left my hand. Where she went. I searched for her calling her name but couldn't find her in that crowd. Vicky you are so care less man. She don't have her phone with her. Where she's gone suddenly. When i'm verge of losing my control. I heard song. It's beautiful voice and i know the voice owner too. I looked at stage and found my life in middle of stage with a guitar in her hands. She smiled when her eyes met mine and continued sing a beautiful soulful song ( please play the above song) while playing perfect tune to the song. All the while her eyes didn't left mine. She just looking at me.

She has some magic in her voice and it will increase when she sings. And the way she plays tune through guitar is... it's just amazing. I still remember when i first saw playing guitar. One day akka(Radha) take her to show whole house. I was talking with abhi and angel suddenly i heard guitar sound from music room. It's very beautiful tune. I was confused not knowing whose playing it because me, abhi and anna(Ram) and angel were sitting there. In our family we four members interested in music. So we went check who then i saw her. She's playing guitar while her eyes were closed. That day i came to know that she loves music like me and she's a guitarists in her college band.

She ended the song and everyone shouted ones more she politely denied and came towards me. I forwarded my hand smiling she held it with same smile on her face and walked out from there to continue our stroll in exhibition.

****

We are strolling from one hour or more, i don't know how much time passed but suddenly she left my hand. I turned to see her. She stand two steps back from me and watching something seriously. I walked towards her and looked at the direction and saw a mickey mouse teddy. My diamond is still kid at heart.

"Do you want it" I asked her who is looking at teddy. Like it is her favorite candy. She looked at me and nodded her head smiling nervously.

"Okay.. let's go and buy it" I said walking towards stall but she held my hand stopping me.

"What.. don't you like it" I asked her.

"I like it.. but"

"What but. You like it then come we will buy the teddy" I said.

"I like it but look there it's not for sale" She said showing a board.

"We have to hit the pumpkins with arrow to get the teddy" She said.

"So what's the big deal in that. Do you forgot i'm archery champion" I asked her.

Yes i'm archery champion. I participated in national and international archery competitions and won medals too. Now I took break but i will practice archery regularly.

"I know. You are archery champion sir. But Look there, You have hit three pumpkins in same time with three arrows" She said again showing the board. Yeah i know that. I read it but why she saying again.

"You know what"I gained her attention. She looking at me raised her eyebrow.

"Don't underestimate the power of common man" I said in shahrukh khan style and start walking taking her along with me holding her hand. We went near stall, Here not that much crowd. So We easily got tickets.