How many dungeons does this city have?

Start from the beginning

Sunday December 21,2012

11:32 am

(Ivan's POV)

"So Anenoid. What's the training?" After we left Dominique's apartment Anenoid took me to the park. Right now, we were standing in front of a pond that was frozen over.

"We're going to begin exploring another dungeon."

"Is it going to be like your dungeon?" Please say yes, please say yes.

"Nope its completely different. Unlike my dungeon it has multiple rooms and floors. Plus, the monsters are stronger." Well shit.

"How do we get inside?" He points to the pond and says, "At the bottom of the pond there is a rock we have to lift to get inside." Why did it have to be the pond?

"Umm, this might be a bad time to mention this, but I don't know how to swim." As I said this, I felt my face turn red.

Anenoid walked over to the pond and punched the ice. A huge hole appeared. He looked at me and started to stretch. "Just use your powers. You can fly, right? Try using the wind to help you. It's not that hard." With that being said he jumped in the pond and I see him swim away. I stand there silent. How can the water not bother him? The temperature right now is in the negatives! I walk over to the hole Anenoid made and I stare at it. I doubt the wind can help me in this situation. It's not like the wind can be everywhere. Should I use my new skill? Wait no it won't work, there is some sunlight going through the ice.

How the hell Ami supposed to know what to do? Nothing I can do will help me. I think about it until I remember something I read in a book one time. I remember someone in a book using the wind to cover their body. The power kind of worked as a shield. I wonder if I can recreate it? I imagine the wind covering me, kind of like the first time I was flying. I try to get the wind to move faster until I swear I saw something move across my body. I looked at my arm to get a better look at it, but when I stared at for three seconds it disappeared. I notice my Mp bar turn to gray. I guess it's working then. I stop to rest. Like always a box appeared.

Thanks to you doing a specific action you did you got a new skill!

Lvl 1(37%) Wind Aura (Mode I)- You can cover yourself with wind. So far it can only be used to block or cut anything that touches you. Mp per second- 45 Mp

This sounds so cool! I didn't even know I could do this! I wonder how many modes I can unlock? It doesn't matter now I have to catch up to Anenoid. I wait for a few minutes for my Mp bar to fill back up. When it was full, I walk up to the hole and take out a Mp potion. I jump into the hole, and before I touched the water, I was able to activate my new skill. When I touched the water, I didn't feel wet or cold. Wow I didn't expect it to work! Wait, where is the entrance? I look around and quickly notice a hole a few feet away from me. I notice my Mp bar quickly draining. Shit! I try to move by flopping my arms around Even then I was moving. How Ami supposed to move my arms and legs? As I slowly sink to the bottom, I open the Mp potion. When I opened it, I forgot I was underwater, but to my surprise the liquid from the potion didn't mix with the water.

Maybe it's because of the skill? Either way I got lucky. I bring it to my lips, sand I see my bar fill back up. I wait until I'm at the bottom of the pond and I was able to slowly crawl to the hole. I peek inside the hole and I immediately get sucked into the hole.

Ivan Torres

Lvl 25: 15/112

Title: Demigod

Hair color: Jet Black

Eye color: Amber

Body type: Ectomorph