False Accusations

Start from the beginning

"Look, if you are an ARMY, I will give you my autograph and also a Chimmy, but you have to get out of here before Namjoon-hyung sees you here." He finished hurriedly.

"Wait, wait, wait, who told you, I want your autograph?" I asked him.

He remained quiet for a second and answered. "Then....are you a kidnapper. Are you going to kill-" I know what he was about to say so I put my finger on his lips and he looked at me.

There was a knock on the door and we both flinched.

He pushed me towards the curtain and said "Go back from where you came from..." He trailed off.

"Yah, Jiminaah!!open the door fast." I heard Taehyung's voice.

"Yaah Park Jimin!!! Do you want me to break the door?!!" I heard Jin's voice. I really wanted to laugh.

"Quick!! Hide behind the curtain. Don't even come out until I tell you to." He commanded and I hid behind the curtain and held onto it.

"Yaah!! what took you so long?" Jin asked suspiciously.

I could see them through the curtain.

Taehyung looked towards my direction and frowned. Jimin didn't notice this. He was laughing at something Jungkook said to him.

Soon he walked towards me and stood infront of me.

I was frozen and then I tried to lean back, resulting in my foot to slip.

The Result: I fell on Taehyung , tearing the white curtain and he fell on the ground.

P.S. My lips were on top of Taehyung, not to mention that curtain which was in between us.

I could feel his lips touching mine. And a weird feeling in my stomach.

All around me, the BTS members stood gaping at me.

I swear I have never made a mistake in the past three years in stalking idols.

How did I managed to be here now?

Next thing I know, I felt a smash on the back of my head and my eyes started drooping down.

When I woke up, I tried to move my hand, but I couldn't. My neck felt numb and painful. My eyes felt heavy. Wait. I'm tied to a chair?

I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi infront of me.

That fierce glare, that pale skin and those thin and small hands.

You know you are in trouble when you see him glaring at you.

"So much for a girl like you, isn't it?"

"Look. I'm sorry. Whatever I did was a part of my job and I needed money. Let me go and I'll never show my face around here again." I explained. I could never let them report me to the police, because if that happens, I'll be doomed. The company will be doomed.

"As if." He muttered. "We're not letting you go that easily. You're a creepy stalker and you sneaked your way here?!!"

"Look-" I started to explain.

"Shut tf up!!" He shouted.

He was scary.

"Come to think of it, you also kissed me. You kissed Kim Taehyung." It was Taehyung who spoke now.

"As if I wanted to. Jerk Taehyung." I cursed under my breath.

"Mr. Yoon has told us not to hurt this girl. He is on his way. He will decide what to do with this girl." Namjoon shot a glance at me before going out of the room.

"Yahhhh!!!!Are you crazy?!!!!! Why are you leaving me here?!!!!! Who tf is Mr. Yoon?!!!!YAHHHHH!!! Aishh."

*𝙿 𝚛 𝚎 𝚜 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝*

I looked at Namjoon. He looked away from me.

"I am ready to be their personal assistant." I claimed.

"Good......this will be a contract for six months. You will be paid for it and you will get a dorm here, food, and clothes. Make sure you take care of them properly. Being an Assistant means you have to assist them in all the concerts, shoots and everywhere they go. You may go now."

I bowed down and went outside, closing the door behind me.

That man may be the manager. So he was Mr. Yoon.

He was a middle-aged man, tall and thin, with black hair and glasses.

Then as I was about to go, I heard something.

It was none like Yoongi's. It was a heavy voice, which I guessed as Namjoon's.

I stood there to listen.

"How could you do that?!?! That girl was a spy reporter for us!!! She just sneaked into our suite and you are hiring her? We don't need a personal assistant." He said with pure hate in his voice.

"I know that. Being a reporter and sneaking here was a part of her job and she did it well. That's why I am hiring her and I don't need your permission for doing that. Plus, I know you all are going to create so many problems for her that she'll leave the contract halfway" He cleared.

Namjoon muttered a 'tsk' and came out of the door furiously, only to find me and getting more pissed off.

I quickly muttered a 'sorry'. He ignored it and walked away.

Geez, they really hate me.....

But I get my wish came true, about living with The Bangtan.