This Might Be The End

Anala's POV
May,5
I get a phone call from Alex mom saying come to to hospital right away....I get dressed really fast...I drive my self...when I get to the hospital I have to put on all the protective gear because now I'm 9 mouths and I should pop any day now {baby is due May,7} when I go inside I see Alex hooked up to all these monitors again and I even seen a life support monitor...before I could even cry ALEX mom Jennesa pulled me out the door and started to talked to me...she said that the doctor said she doesn't know how long she's got...he said that the cancer has spread through her whole body and that she's very weak...

"Listen Anala before you go in there take a deep breath try not to cry and just comfort her" her mom says and I just nod my head and go in...

She slowly opens her eyes and looks at my with tears coming down her face...

"Hey beautiful..."she says

"Hi beautiful" I say whipping my tears away

"Don't cry....{breaths}I'm okay"

"Omg I just can't do this relight now I need you hear with me I need God to heal you and make you better....I'm so sorry Alex's I'm so sorry i but you in the worst way possible you were my everything and I was yours....I'm so sorry" I say busting out crying

"{breaths} it's okay babe k will always be with you I told you when Pope is born the lord with take me...I'm not leaving in till she is here....I Love You more than anything you were the person who was always there when nobody else was....even when we broke up you called twice a day {I laugh}......
When I go just tell them to have it short and nice...."

"Okay umm I'm gonna satay with you for a while of that's okay.." I say smiling

"Of corse here come lay with me" she says opening the cover of her hospital bed and I climb in and just curl up in her arms....

Ughhhh this is gonna be tough...

COMMENT AND VOTE PLZZZ

SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS

TAY💋💋💋