Spotless Mind

Laurent's Mind

I feel like I have lost mind...like my heart has been torn out by another...maybe I should just leave for while and get myself together get LIFE together...

Anala's Mind

Maybe I should just leave him alone maybe I should just leave town and go live somewhere else...maybe Africa ..maybe I will find comfort..I just can't take this pain...

Laurent's Mind

Maybe she no love me no more maybe she find Simone else to love her..maybe it not me...I wish feelings didn't grow like they did....

Anala's Mind and Laurent's Mind

Anala: I wish I never loved him

Laurent: I wish I never loved her

**********************************

Laurent POV

"You should go see her" Larry says

"What if she no want to see me"

"Lau get up and go see her she want to see you...she love you she just don't know how to say it..so get up and go"

"Alright bro I'll be back later" I say getting up

Narrator POV

Lau got up of the couch and got and his car and started to drive to Anala's house he didn't know what was gonna happen or what he was gonna say...whole he was thinking it started to rain really hard...he looked at the rain and than the road he started to think about Pope and how she would want her mama and papa to be together..

Meanwhile at Anala's house she was laying im on the couch and started to cry....thinking about what has happened in these 6 about to be 7 mouths....he life is about to change in 2 mouths and what she really wants was Lau she wanted him in her life my her side with her through this journey she was about to go through...

While she was crying she heard a knock on the door...she didn't want to get the door but than she heard a double knock and lifted her and her big stomach up and walked to the door...

When Lau knocked in the door the first time he didn't get an answer he was socking wet from the rain which was still pouring down but than he knocked to more times...when Anala opened the door he just looked her...Anala saw how wet he was so she pulled him in.

Lau rapped his arms around her kissing her lips first than whipping her tears away than slowly walked her upstairs to the bed room...when they got in the room she looked at him and said "what are yo-" he cut her off and said "shhh just relax I take care of you now belle"....he lifted her shirt and took it off slowly kissing her neck {her spot} laying her on the bed kissing her all over from head to toe when he got to her belly bump he rubbed it and said "I sorry Pope for having a spotless mind through you growth" and kissed he belly all the way down to her panties...

In Anala's head she was wondering why he was going what he was doing...she started to cry about him and than he shows up at her door...she was craving SEX and she was going to get it ..he ripped her panties off kissing her lips.."MMMMMM LAU" all she could do was breath hard and heavy he took two finger licked then and than inserted then into her friend below "AHHH Lau" she says ..

Lau was going crazy inside hearing her moan and say his name out loud after his fingers swam in her prize he took all his clothes off showing off her "beast"

"You ready belle...it's gonna be long night" he says as she nods her head and than sticks his "Beast" her "LAUUUUUUU"

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT

COMMENT nd VOTE PLZZZZ

SORRY IVE BEEN M.I.A

TAY💗💗🚨