The Funeral

Today is Alex's funeral and I'm really nervous, and just sad inside. I get up and get the in the shower to do my hygiene thing and I fell more loose when the hot water hits me.....I get so caught up in the water that I couldn't even here Pope crying I hop out the shower really quick and go to her room and I see Laurent rocking her in her rocking chair.
"I'm SOOO sorry babe" I say kissing him

"It okay today roof day for you...we understand" he says
I rub my face with my hands and than I look at my ring ughhhh it's so beautiful.....still haven't planned a date yet and he wants me to be Mrs.Bourgeois like NOW...it's crazy.

I go into my room and look like my closet and get a black dress shirt with ruffles on the bottom with black pants and I bring my toe out cheetah print ankle heels....I lotion up put my hygiene things and put my outfit on and do my hair, I kept it straight and I did a gold glitter simple eye.

"Babe you wa-" he says cutting himself off.......I turn around and looked at him as he bit his lip and I start to bit mines to.

"Ohhhhh yessss" he says waking towards me and and pins me on the bed so that I'm on the bottom and he's on the top.

"You messing up my hair and my makeup" I say as he lifts my shirt and bra up and starts to kiss my little nipples down to my belly bottom

"Hmmmmm Lau I have {I breath heavy} to go"

"You know we have no sex since Paris...I just eat you out....that not sex" he says looking at me

"Okay well can we do it after I get back" I say looking down at his manhood and I see it was getting really hard...I tuned him over so that he was on the bottom and I was on the top, I leaned down to kiss him as he grabbed my ass and took off my shirt....I stop to look at him and think in my head I have a hour to have a little fun.

He lifts off the bed so that I am sitting on his lap. "You ready" he says kissing me and taking my bra off...."AHHH baby I've been ready but the real question is are you ready...but we have to be quite" he picks up and pins me a Into the wall....takes his pants off and mines and starts to thrust himself inside of me I take a deep breath as he goes in and out or my kitty Kat
"Ahhhh lau" I scream
"Baby remember you said quite"
"OMG" i scream again
{he laughs}
He picks me up again and lays me on the bed he licks from my chest to my inner thigh he sticks his tounge as fall as he can go and I grab the pillow and scream in it....I look down and all I see his his fro moving around downstairs.
"Alright time to go doggie style" he says as I get in the position he wishes.

"LAUUUUUUU" I scream as he goes fast in and out of me

"Come for me baby I want to see your juices all over my dick" he says

I push him on the bed so that now I'm on the top and ride him.
"You like riding daddy belle"
"OMG LAU IM ABOUT TO COME" I say as my juices pour out on him and I lay down next to him.

"Ahhhhh Lau" I look at him and kiss him with passion

"I had fun next time we go longer" he says kissing me again

"Okay now I have to get in the shower and put my clothes back on.

COMMENT & VOTE