BIZZ 2 {Les Twins Fantic}

Author POV

"WHATS WRONG" Althea says yelling

Anala gives her no answer just her mouth open and staring

"WHAT HAPPEN" Althea says yelling

"I'm pregnant"

"Hmmm?" Althea says getting confused "what do you mean"

"Althea IM PREGNANT" Anala says yelling and crying

"Well I'm happy for yo...wait wait...wait a minute BY WHO" Althea says

When Althea said that all Anala could think in her head was...should I call Lau?......will he deny the baby....will he be here.

Anala was only 24 she wasn't ready to be a mother.

"Lau.....Lau is the father" Anala says busting out crying

When Anala said that Althea didn't know what to say....the father of her best frands baby is all the way in France.

"OHHH baby I'm sorry, it's gonna be alright me and you is all that baby needs and weather we got Lau or not I'll be here always and you know that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can believe that was 3 mouths ago it's seems like it was yesterday.A lot of things has change with me...well first I moved out from Alex, me and Alex broke up but she always comes over the house to be with me and the baby, my stomach is a little big ...but I like it.....I have blue mermaid hair lol WHICH I LOVE...and I'm getting fat.

The day I told Alex I was Pregnant she packed her stuff and didn't come back for three days...I still haven't talked to Lau and I plan to keep it that way.

OHHH AND I GRADUATED!!!! I AM THE NEW AND IMPROVED FASHION GAL...now I can start my own business {I went to school for business}.

Today me and Althea go to see what the sex is..I HOPE it's a girl because I would just know what to do with a girl lol.

BEEP BEEP ...that's must be Althea
OHHH did I say I can't drive..ugh

"HEYYY booo and hey baby" Althea says rubbing my belly

That's one thing about being pregnant people like to rub your belly.

"Hey beautiful what's been up" I say

"Nothing much me and Alanah finished they apartment so that's all done and I'm just chilling" She says

Yes they are official now and always been 3 mouths of there relationship

"Getting fat my feel are swollen and my hands are weird" I say

As we park in the hospital lot I get scared...this is where it all stated and now I'm here agian.

"Anala come on nothing to be afraid of" she says taking my hand"

This is where the Journey begins

COMMENT & VOTE

AND GOO READ MY OTHER BOOK CALLED BRING IT! A LESTWINS FANTIC

IM BACK~~~TAY