The meeting

Edited a bit

(My pov)

After class ended i was walking to my locker when I bumped into someone. "ow, sorry i wasn't watching were i was going" the girl said. "its okay neither was i. hi my names (y/n) And yours" i asked "I'm tohru Honda. hey your in my class right, you sit by kyo" tohru said "yeah, well it was nice meeting you tohru but I've got to go" i said turning around And bumping into someone again "Sorry I didn't see you there" i said looking up to see a shocked boy. "Hello I'm Yuki you must be miss (l/n)" Yuki said "Yeah but you can call me (y/n), okay Yuki" i said "okay mis-I mean (y/n), well you should come eat lunch with us" Yuki asked "maybe, well ill see you around okay" "okay". I walked away thinking "man he's weird, but why didn't I transform".

(Time skip cause no one cares :D)

It was finally lunch time and i, of course, sat under a tree. When I finished my lunch i got out my song book and started wright a song. (Yes I know the song exist but idc X3) "Without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole, without you I feel I've got no hand to hold". "nice song (y/n)" Yuki said all of a sudden. I jumped "ahh! Yuki don't scare me like that" i said gasping for air. "my apologies (y/n)" Yuki said. he then sat down next to me "may you Sing your song for me" Yuki asked "um, no maybe some other time" i said. We talked and laughed for the whole lunch period...kinda.

(Kyo pov)

After class i got to know (y/n) she's nice cute and other things too.
During lunch me, Haru and momiji were looking for that damn rat Yuki. "Hey who's that talking to Yuki" momiji said "thats (y/n) (l/n), she's the new student" Haru said. how the hell did he know. "MAYBE THERE DATING" momiji yelled. why is (y/n) hanging out with that rat. "hey kyo your face is all red...ooh I know, your gettin jealous" momiji said "shut it im not jealous" i said. I saw (y/n) give Yuki a playful punch on the arm before i knew it i was walking over there with nothing to say. "hey kyo what's up" (y/n) said "nothing much, whatcha two up too" i said casually. "hey Yuki, kyo I've got something to tell you" momiji yelled as he came over to us. "hello im momiji, you must be (y/n)" momiji said taking (y/n)'s hand "yes, nice to meet you momiji" (y/n) said. "momiji you wanted to tell us something" Yuki says. "Oh yeah I almost forgot the principal wants to see you Yuki and kyo too" momiji said "all right see you around (y/n)" Yuki said "bye Yuki and you to kyo" (y/n) said. i didn't Reply "momiji are you coming" Haru said "no im going to stay with (y/n). Ya know to get to know her better" momiji said sitting down in front of (y/n) "no mo-" I was cut off "its okay kyo, I would like to know momiji better too" (y/n) said.

And now Im going to the office with the cow and the rat. why does she have time for the rat and not me......woah what did i just say! am i.......jealous?