Chapter 15

Kane's PoV
The next morning I'm laying in lex's bed as she makes coffee in the kitchen and feeds the dogs breakfast.
I never thought I'd set a foot back in this apartment let alone be laying in her bed after a night of love making, I don't deserve her, but I'm the happiest man alive she's giving me another chance.
"Ok...so these rules" lex smirks as she walks into the bedroom and hands me a cup of coffee,
"Ok Lay them on me" I smile as I take a sip of the hot nectar.
"Ok rule one...we can't fuck anyone else only each other, that one ok with you?" Lex asks as she climbs on the bed next to me "I really like that one, We only fuck with each other rule one done!" I grin happily, "ok rule two... we talk to each other when something's bothering us" lex says raising an eyebrow at me "agreed on rule two" I chuckle, "oh I've got one!.... rule three I get to come along when your on jobs so I can look out for you" I say seriously as lex frowns at me, "after last night I'm Not taking any risks with you" I add very seriously, lex thinks about it for a few minutes "ok deal but you can't get jealous when Im doing my job and I get to come along on your jobs too" she counters making me frown "I can't help being jealous but I'll work on it...and no you can't come along on my jobs lex it's too dangerous" I explain sternly "that's bullshit you know my job can be dangerous too kane" lex says scowling at me "I know baby but your not coming along on mine, most of my jobs are dangerous and really ....brutal" I explain as she puts her coffee down on the table beside the bed. "I don't care I'm coming with you" she says confidently as I shake my head no "no your not, I'm not changing my mind on this lex" I reply giving her no room for arguing about it.
Lex looks at me and smirks, why is she looking at me like that?
She straddles me and takes my coffee from me putting it on the bed side table next to hers "if I can't come on your jobs you can't come on mine... I can handle it kane" she smiles as she sits herself in my lap, her perfect pussy against my now instantly hard dick, fuck... "no baby it's not safe for you on my jobs, after what happened last night your not going on any job without me from now on" I say seriously as she looks at me deviously, she grabs the hem of my T-shirt she's wearing and takes it off so she's sat on me completely naked "what are you doing baby?" I ask smirking at her "I'm going to change your mind" she says sweetly as she wraps her hand around my cock making me inhale sharply, she moves down the bed keeping eye contact with me as she strokes me slowly... "oh fuck lex" I moan loudly as she leans down and pushes my cock into her soft mouth, she slowly pushes me in and out of her mouth as she sucks and teases my dick, she bobs her head faster pushing me down her throat as I moan loudly tipping my head back in pleasure, fuck she's good at this!
I fist my hand into her hair as she gives me a hell of a blowjob, she takes all of me, has she not got a fucking gag reflex? Fuck!
My hand grips her hair tightly as I thrust my hips upwards fucking her mouth, fuck I'm getting close "lexi fuck!" I growl as I feel myself about to cum down her throat.... but she stops... "you dont get to cum yet baby" she smirks as I lay here panting, confused as to why she stopped.
she crawls up the bed and straddles me, she grinds her glistening pussy against my cock "oh fuck baby" I groan loudly as my cock throbs for her "are you going to let me come with you on your jobs?" She asks me sweetly as my hands grip her hips as my cock slides up and down between her wet folds as she rocks her hips...fuck I want her!
"No baby it's too dangerous" I groan as she increases her speed grinning at me "fuck!" I hiss as I start to feel myself getting close, Jesus she's going to make me cum without even fucking me! 
Just as I'm about to cum she stops again! I growl at her loudly as she smiles at me "let me come with you on your jobs and I'll let you cum baby" she says seductively as she pushes me against her entrance "no...it's not safe" I growl as my balls start to ache, she's giving me blue balls!
She pushes the the tip of my cock in to her dripping entrance moaning as she slowly sinks herself down onto my cock, "fuck your tight!" I moan in pleasure as her pussy clenches around me tightly, she starts to ride me slowly as my hands grip her hips firmly, she rides me harder as she gets faster, her beautiful breasts bouncing as she rides the fuck out of my dick "lexi!! Fuck!" I growl through gritted teeth as I get to the brink of coming... but again she stops just before I cum!
"Are you going to let me come with you on jobs yet?" Lex grins as I growl loudly like a pissed off animal! "No!.... now are you going to let me cum or do I have to finish myself off?" I grit out at her as she giggles climbing off my dick, she gets off the bed and walks over to one of her draws "baby what are you doing?" I ask in confusion as I begin to stroke myself, she grabs some stuff then walks over putting the things on the bottom off the bed. "Stay still" she grins evilly as she climbs on the bed and straddles me,  she grabs my hand and ties some rope around my wrist then to the bed, then she does the same with the other wrist, she's tied me to the bed! Fuck this is turning me on!
She straddles me again and sinks herself down onto my cock, "oh fuck" I groan as her pussy tightly grips my throbbing dick, she feels so fucking good!
She starts to ride me again, she fucks me hard and fast but yet again she stops when I'm about to fill her pussy with my cum! "Lexi!" I growl angrily as she laughs and gets off my dick again.
I can't take any more of this! I pull at the ropes trying to get free so I can pin her and fuck her till her eyes roll back in her head!
"Changed your mind yet baby?" She smiles sweetly as I struggle against the ropes "no!... now that's enough baby let me cum" I grit out as she shakes her head smiling.
She reaches over and grabs something from the bottom of the bed "if you change your mind and let me come with you on your jobs.... I'll let you fuck me any way you want baby" she purrs seductively as she lays back on the bed and opens her legs so I get the most amazing view of her pussy, she holds a pink sex toy up and slowly trails it down her beautiful body to between her legs....fuck I want her so badly right now! "Mmmmm Kane" she moans as she pushes the toy slowly into her glistening pussy as I watch her, pulling at the ropes to get to her. She moans loudly as she fucks herself with the toy as I watch, she's driving me fucking crazy! My dicks so hard it hurts! She stops her torment over me with the toy "changed your mind baby?" She pants at me as I growl loudly, I don't answer so she continues with the toy as I watch "oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" She crys out as she writhes around on the bed moaning, I can't take anymore, "OK I CHANGED MY MIND!" I shout in desperation, she stops fucking herself and looks to me smiling "thank you baby" she purrs as she removes the toy from herself and kneels on the bed next to me untying my wrists, as soon as she's untied me I grab her and throw her down on the bed hovering over her "get on your hands and knees!" I growl dominantly then kneel up on the bed.
She smiles and turns over getting onto her hands and knees on the bed as I grab the toy she was using on herself.
SLAP!
I slap her ass hard leaving a bright red raised handprint across her soft ass cheek "FUCK!!" She crys out in pleasure as I smirk to myself, I push the toy into her from behind making her moan loudly "for what you just did to me baby... I'm going to make those pretty eyes of yours roll back into your fucking head" I growl threateningly as I fuck her faster with the toy, my threat seems to turn her on even more as she's now dripping wet.
"Just so you know... I love you... remember that because I'm about to fuck you like I don't" I growl as I grab her by the back of her neck and force her face down onto the bed roughly so her ass is in the air for me. I pull the toy out of her then thrust myself into her hard making her scream as I hold her face down against the bed, I fuck her hard and rough, relentlessly thrusting into her as she crys and screams in pleasure, as she tightens around me on the verge of cumming I stop pulling out of her completely "Kane!" She pants desperately as I tease her entrance with my cock "Kane fuck me!" She pleads as I smirk to myself evilly, I grab the toy and thrust it into her making her moan loudly.
I leave the toy in her and press my cock against her ass making her gasp "you said if I changed my mind I can fuck you any way I want baby" I smile cynically as I ease myself into her ass making her hiss loudly through gritted teeth and grip the bedsheets in her hands.
"fuck.... so fucking tight!" I growl through gritted teeth as I gently ease myself all the way into her, I start thrusting slowly as she moans and pants loudly in pleasure "oh fuck!!!...Kane ah! fuck!" She crys out as I increase my thrusts, I grip her hips and start thrusting harder into her, she screams and crys out at the top of her lungs, every time I thrust into her I push against the toy that's filling her dripping wet pussy.
Her delirious screams and crys of pure pleasure drive me fucking crazy as I fuck her ass roughly, the toy in her pussy pleasuring her at the same time, it quickly pushes me to the edge.... "FUCK KANE FUUUUCK!!!" She screams hysterically as her orgasm annihilates her, her eyes roll back in her head and i roar loudly as I cum hard, the hardest I've ever cum before as I fuck her perfect ass.
As we recover from our amazing fucking we lay on her bed for a while afterwards, then lex and I shower and get dressed.
"Your walking a bit funny baby" I chuckle as she slaps my arm pouting "I can't believe you did that to me" she smirks as I wrap my arms around her "oh hush you fucking loved it!" I grin as I kiss her "I might of" she says grinning against my lips "fuck I love you" I growl as I crash my lips against hers as I squeeze her ass in my hands "I love you too" she smiles against my lips.
A message ping on lex's phone breaks us apart, lex grabs her phone from the nightstand and sighs as she reads the message "damn it my dog walkers sick today, I've got to take the dogs for their walk baby" she says as she tucks her phone in her pocket "I'll take them, you relax for a bit, I won't be long" I grin as I kiss her lips then head to the living room to get the dogs.
I take lucifer and Kiki to the dog park for a while as lex tidies up and relaxes at home.
I send her a message letting her know I'll be back soon, I've only been gone an hour but I miss her already, I'm not whipped I swear!...ok maybe a little bit.