Chapter 3

hey so its been a while since ive

updated this story so im really  

sorry if you were avtually reading it i just thought it wasnt working anyway i hope you like it pls pls pls tell ne wat you guys think vote  

comment and fan!!!

CHAPTER 3

2 Months Later

Axel took me back to the council, after i finished with my meltdown and told them of his idea to train ne first and ready me for the stress of my 'destiny' as they all refer to it. no one will tell me whats going on, even now, axel still hasnt explained to me what i am, and i know its a 'what' because what happened to me, my freakish eyes and tatooed skin, i know thats not normal. after he convinced the council to let me go with him, he took me to a small house far away, it took us days to get there,running hard. once we got there, he kind of explained. he said that i was special and that i needed to know how to fight but also how to negotiate for when im older. ever since then, he's been nothing but hard on me, but hes also the father i never had. when i get hurt, too hurt for it to heal right away he gets all nice and gentle and the scary training guy goes away. Not to mention he's absolutely insane. im nine years old, and he has me up at like, 5 am doing push ups and a 20 mile run. i get three meals a day, but they're all digusting, so it doesn't even out. my room's nice, and he's always telling me i have to make people respect me, that no one is ever allowed to look down on me, or disrespect me in any way, which doesn't make sense, considering he does it all the time. the funny thing is that i love it. it's miserable, and pure torture at times, but i've never been so happy. i don't know what they think i am, but it's obvious my life isn't gonna be normal, and i can't wait. all the training and fighting, makes me feel like whatever fate has in store for me is gonna make all this worth it.

9 Years Later

Destiny's POV

the air got colder the higher i got, but i stuck it out, knowing there would be a warm updraft sokner or later. and there it was, the warmet air billowed through my wings, melting the layer of frost that had gathered there. the pack territory shouldnt be much further, apparently, a small band of faeries had crash landed there. and the nearest pack had discovered them. the idiot alpha couldnt keep the peace and fighting broke out. this is just a regular days work for me. in case you were wondering, the kick ass wings came with the whole filia libatis deal, and i love it. i have a 17 ft wingspan and my feathers are all shining silver, to match my fur and my eyes. the black faery tattoos carry over onto my wings as well, so i think i just look pretty awesome over all, but hey, thats just my opinion. i look down when i sense ive passed into a new territory, and i see houses and schools down below. i angle upwards and disappear into tje clouds. i wouldnt want any passing human to see me on accident. i head towards the pack house, cuz im gonna land there, hppefully in front of a ton of people. i have this problem where a lot of people refuse to listen to me cuz im so young. hopefully seeing the wings and me falling out of the sky will stop that and save me time. i turn downwards and head into a steep dive, the wind whistling in my ears and feathers. by now, the whole pack is outside, some are shouting and some are staring, at the last second, i pull up sharply, and my wings snap out to their full size with a loud bang. their eyes fill with either amazement terror or awe. perfect. "hello alpha, i belive you have a faery problem?" he was still staring, and considering he was around my age, i knew his eyes werent on my face. i snapped my fingers and glared at him and his eyes flew up to meet mine. "umm yes," he gulped, sweat gatering at his temple, "they were trespassing on our land and refused to leave, and a few fights broke out. we're alright though." i frowned, this shouldnt have happened, if the faeries were injured they shouldve just been left alone. "and the faeries, are they ok?" he looked confused, "why should i know, they arent my concern." i sighed, "you should care because if they received any further injury from your pack while they were already injured, your pack will be held responsible." now he looked mad, not that i care. "they are on our land, it is your job to take care of them!" he pointed an imperious, perfectly manicured finger at me, and i stepped back, glaring at him.  my wings flared out on instict, and i felt my eyes start to glow and my tattoos start to move, when im angry, they start pulsating, moving with my heartbeat and breathing. i'll tell you right now, its pretty damn intimidating. "now you listen to me, you NEVER speak to me like that again, I decide how things are run and what the situation calls for. NOT you. you'll be lucky if you scrape by with a warning, i could remove you from alpha position right now if i wanted, just for that little outburst. you will not speak unless spoken to, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" he stubled backwards, his eyes cast down, amd he nodded hurriedly, anxious to be away. "im going to deal with the problem, and im going to leave, you will receive my report from the council in a weeks' time." with that i stalked away, werewolfs were harder to control, faeries were often more respectful, considering they all lived to about 300, they understood my position, and the respect it called for. werewolfs too often took one look at my 18 year old female face and assumed i disnt know what the hell i was doing. finding the faeries wasnt hard, i just had to follow the trail of magic, and it leade to a small, cramped campground. three faeries, all surprisingly young, huddled around it. the oldest it looked like was working some spell, trying to purify water. they all stood as i approached, and immidiately droped to one knee. i love these people. "stand up its alright, now tell me what happened." the oldest stood again, his bright green eyes haunted with worry. "it is an honor filia, though i didnt wish to meet under these terms. i was taking these two on their initiation, going out into the actual world for the first time, we were ambushed by damned fallen(fallen are like rogues but for faeries)and we fell out of the sky. the wolves found us not an hour later, and we havent been able to leave this small area, where im able to hold a protective field up. so no food or water, we lost all that when the fallen knocked us out of the sky." i nodded, about what i expected. "alright, move over, i'll fix the girl, then you all are free to go, you dont have to worry about the wolves either." he nodded and smiled, "thank you filia, it truly is an honor." i smiled at him, and went about my task. it took me maybe 5 mintes and before long i was back on my way home to Axel's house. its slightly embarrasing, 18 and still living with dad, but hey, hes the only one i got, im not about to walk away.

hey so i got a couple requests to continue the story so i just wanted to say thanks so much, also i know

a lot of people have been asking about the spacing and i am gonna fix it just im on my phone so its kind

of hard but im working on it, vote comment and fan!! happy reading guys!!

-emily