Part 31

~~~Meanwhile at the LOV ~~~

Izuki woke up a few hours later with her hands tied behind her back and each ankle tied to a leg of the chair she was seated on. At first she was confused and couldn't really remember what happened and how she got into this dark room where she was tied up but before she knew it the last few hours before she got knocked out came back to her. Tears began welling up in her eyes but she wasn't prepared to give up yet. Izuki inspected the room , but before she could think of anything a door she hadn't noticed before opened in front of her.

"Well , it seems as though someone's finally up" Shigaraki said tiredly as he walked into the room with lil Yoshiko trailing behind him.

Izuki replied by staring at him and not uttering a word , unsure of what was happening .

"Yoshiko , it seems as though your quirk is working on her , well done sweetie. We're all really proud of you" Dabi said as he walked in behind them and patted Yoshiko on the head.

Yoshiko beamed a brilliant ,beautiful , heart warming smile at them in reply to the compliment.

"Yoshiko, command her to stand up and break out of the ropes" Shigaraki said sheepishly.

Yoshi nodded and took a few steps closer towards Izuki.

"So apparently this little girl named Yoshiko has a quirk that can control people and they think that I'm under her control ?" Izuki questioned herself as she watched the small girl approach her. "But , how am I not affected by it ?"

"Pretty lady , please break free and walk towards me" Yoshiko said sweetly and she sat down on the cold hard floor a few feet in front of Izuki.

"Well , I shouldn't worry about that now , the best plan of action would be to play along and see what type of information I can gather" Izuki thought as she obeyed the little girls orders. She activated her quirk and broke out of the ropes , once that was done she made her way towards Yoshiko and stood in front of her.

Yoshiko looked up at her and smiled. "You can speak you know , you can whenever you'd like too" she said sweetly.

Izuki shook her head left to right a few times before she sat beside Yoshiko on the floor. "Guess it's time to listen and obey" she thought as she stared down at Yoshiko giving her a small smile.

Yoshiko gladly returned the small smile and started telling Izuki about how she would behave while being here and what she's expected to do. Basically all the rules but in a condensed version

In its simplest form all Izuki has to do is stay in their so called "home" and do as she's told from time to time but generally she'd be staying in her room or with Kurogiri and Yoshiko.

"Kurogiri ... when did you say the effects of the other quirks were going to kick in ?" Shigaraki asked hesitantly as he looked at both Izuki and Yoshiko sitting on the floor and sharing some laughs and giggles.

"It should start showing within the next 4 hours , so until then we need to keep a close eye on her. Let's leave her here with Yoshiko while we speak to the others about the shifts and everything" Kurogiri said matter-of-factly.

Shigaraki nodded and left the room with Kurogiri slowly walking behind him.

They both entered into the bar and stood at the front of it. Both of them making eye contact with everyone there.

"So , as you all know we have Midoriya over here , the mission was successful in most ways but one , most of the small villains we recruited were captured , but that's not really our problem as they personally came to us for the previous mission ... but one of the downfalls we had in this procedure was that we lost one of our own. I say that we leave Mr compress in the hands of the heroes now as we know they won't rough-" Shigaraki said until interrupted.

"Allow me to stop you there Shigi , uh- thing is , Mr compress was roughed up pretty bad by the angry blonde kid when he realized what happened to his dear darlin Izuki and before I lugged Dabi through the portal I managed to catch a glimpse of his state. His not the best right now but I'm sure the heroes are taking care of him" Toga interrupted , "you may go on now" she said waving her hand at him.

"Thank you for that Toga" Shigaraki said as he turned his head towards the room Yoshiko and Izuki were sitting in , " Kurogiri and I will devise a sort of shift plan for everyone to keep watch over our guest , we'll start with that tomorrow but for now , well done everyone and I'll see you all in the morning. Also dabi , for the love of Yoshi can you please get your arm sorted out , your not in the best of shape right now and you need to rest. Toga , I'm holdin you responsible for his recovery" Shigaraki said before he left the bar and made his way his cold , dark room.

Everyone else bid each other goodnight and made their way to their rooms. Little did they know that Izuki had overheard everything but was still confused as to why they needed her. Not too long after , Kurogiri walked in and led Izuki and Yoshiko out of the room. Yoshiko was taken to her room and Izuki was shown her room for lord knows how long.

"They actually do care about each other in their own special ways she thought , I guess we were wrong about them not having emotions like we do ... " she thoughts as she stared at the ceiling above her head. She slowly drifted off to sleep while thinking about her short tempered blonde and as thoughts flooded her mind , tears involuntarily flowed down her cheeks.

I'm so sorry that I took so long to update this and yeah I know this part isn't very long or very good either. I've just had really bad writers block and I'm just really busy with classes and all that. But I wanna say thank you so much for all the sweet and encouraging stuff you guys say in the comments. It makes me feel so happy and it really brightens my day when I'm feeling down. Thank you all so much. Also thank you for 21k reads , I legit cannot believe it and I'm so so happy.

Keep safe everyone and get some sleep and rest.

Bye ~