Part 29

"Shigaraki, it's time. Midoriya revealed that she's a girl and somehow because of that they have training today , so it would be perfect" Kira spoke into her phone.

"Got that. You and Osamu stay low , but remain with the class , we don't want them to figure out that your not who you say you are. We'll be there in about an hour and tell Osamu not to traumatize everyone when we show up" Shigaraki said from the other side of the phone.

"Well then , we'll see you in a few Shigi" Kira said before she ended the call. Kira turned around and tugged on Osamu's sleeve , "Hey , Shigaraki said not to traumatize them and we need to lay low and remain with the class" she continued softly.

Osamu nodded , "Let's get changed , it's almost time for training" he said before he bolted off to the locker room.

"Wait !" Kira cried out with her hand outstretched , "Why can't you ... why can't you just ..." she continued as she placed both of her hands on her heart , she shook her head then sprinted off to the locker room to get changed.

~~~ timeskip to when everyone was at the training spot ~~~

"Kacchan, apologize to the guys right now" Izuki said in a hushed tone.

"Fuck no , they all need to know that your mine !" Bakugou yelled.

Izuki activated her quirk and got behind Bakugou where she twisted his right arm behind his back , pushed him down and pulled the left arm up. "Apologize now" Izuki said sternly.

The rest of the class stared in shock and horror as the class cinnamon roll had an angry Pomeranian held in her grasps. Bakugou was unable to move , all he did was stare at the ground.

"Kacchan" Izuki said again in her stern voice as green lightning circled her body.

"Yes ma'am" Bakugou whispered.

Izuki loosened her grip and deactivated her quirk, the green lightning slowly disappearing. Izuki helped him up and gave him a quick hug.

"Guys ... is it just me or are you all a little terrified of Izuki right now ?" Kaminari asked the class as he swallowed a lump that formed in his throat.

All of them responded by nodding their heads at an inhuman speed and agreeing to never get on Izuki's bad side ... because that would be catastrophic.

Bakugou stretched his arms and then walked to where the class was standing , he looked behind and noticed Izuki was waking right behind him , probably to see if he was actually going to apologize like he said he would. "Urh ... I'm sorry ..." he said softly , but loud enough for everyone to hear.

They all looked at Bakugou with shocked and surprised faces. I mean ... they all got why he had to because it wouldn't be wise to get on Izuki's bad side.

"Okay okay , enough of that , start your training!" Mr Aizawa called out.

"Hey Deku , we're loving your new hero costume" Uraraka said as she walked beside Izuki with the other girls walking next to them.

"Yeah , it looks amazing and your body is so perfect ... how ?" Momo asked , curiosity thickly laced in her voice.

"Haha ... well , I guess it's because I train with Kacchan and All Might and I've always been training with the guys and competing with them , it just pushes me further and further I guess ... " Izuki answered shyly.

"But damn Midoriya , you really got the boys drooling , especially Bakugou" Jirou added.

"Yessss ! He's literally always staring at you , and his so much nicer when your around ... I mean he has to be or else ... yeah" Mina agreed.

"Hey guys ... where's Kira ?" 'Kero' Tsuyu asked as she looked around.

"Yeah guys , where is she ?" Mina questioned as well.

On cue Kira came running out of the UA building using her quirk by controlling the shadows under her feet to get to them faster. "I'm sorry I'm late" she panted out.

"No worries" Izuki said happily.

"Um ... where's Osamu ?" Mina asked Kira.

"Oh , he's taking a slow walk , he'll get here in a few minutes" Kira replied.

"Okay then , we should probably start training " Momo suggested.

"Good idea Momo" Jirou said.

All the girls started their training and a few minutes later Osamu showed up and started sparring with Bakugou.

~~~ meanwhile with the LOV ~~~

"Yoshi , are you ready love ?" Toga asked her as she pulled her hair into her space buns.

"Yups" Yoshiko replied happily.

"You Guys look great" Dabi said as soon as he entered the room.

Yoshiko was wearing a black dress with black boots and a black mask , her hair was tied into a high ponytail and a stun gun in her hand. Toga wore this :

With her usual space buns , normal teeth mask and the rest of her usual but now upgraded gear

The boys didn't bother changing their costumes up a bit , all they did was upgrade some of their gear.

"Okay kids , time to revise the plan" Kurogiri said as he stood near the bar table.

"Sounds good" Dabi replied as he picked up Yoshiko and placed her gently on the bar table.

"Okay , Dabi , Shigaraki and I will capture Izuki. Toga , you , Yoshi and Compress will stay together and try to knock out the other students. The rest of you will provide backup for Toga's team and remember not to pay the slightest bit of attention to Osamu or Kira or else that could mess up the entire plan ..." Kurogiri trailed off.

The league of villains carried on revising their plan after everyone changed into their new costumes and tried on their new gear.

Meanwhile class 2a was training and working on some new combo and individual moves , it's amazing to see how far they've come in the past year compared to the year before.