Part 6

Bakugou anxiously checked the clock on his wall , staring at his phone occasionally to see if Kirishima had texted him.

When 4pm finally rolled around , he eagerly jumped out of bed and nervously paced around his room, trying to figure out what to say to Deku. "What to say , what the fuck am I gonna say ? Ughhh why do i feel so jumpy?" He thought while staring at a picture of himself and Izuki on a swing set when they were younger.

Bakugou continued pacing around his room and eventually settled on laying on his bed , hoping it would help him think of something faster.

"Katsuki ! Wake up , we're leaving in half an hour!" Mitsuki yelled from downstairs.

Bakugou sat up with a shock and grasped the collar of his shirt. He steadied his breathing and slowly got out of bed , cursing himself for falling asleep.

"Katsuki it's getting late , we need to get going" Masaru said with a light knock at Bakugous door.

"I'm coming , I'm coming" Bakugou replied as he pulled a shirt over his head and tightened his laces. He rushed out of his room and gathered all the gifts under his arm , sauntering over to the car and popping the gifts into the boot.

"We're gonna be late !" Bakugou yelled as he twirled the car keys around his index finger and paced nervously around the car.

"Jeez , calm yourself , we're coming !" Shouted his mother from what sounded like her room.

A minute later his parents came rushing out of the door and piled into the car . His father rode shot gun and his mother sat in the back seat. They got to the Midoriya's at 4:51 , 9 minutes earlier then expected.

"Izuku darling , please can you get the door!" Yelled Inko from inside.

Inko already knew it was the Bakugou's because Mitsuki has texted her in the car when they were on their way.

"Alright " Izuki answered as she moved out of the kitchen and tied her hair up , curly wisps of her green locks falling to frame her face