Part 24

Okay so I wasn't planning on writing another part of this story for the next few days but since we just hit 800 reads I feel as though I have to do this. So thank you all so so much.

~~~ time skip to two weeks after Osamu and Kira join UA and Yoshiko has been with the villains for almost 2 months ~~~

"Are you sure about this Shigaraki ?" Kurogiri asked with concern laced in his voice while adjusting his tie.

"Don't question me , I know what I'm doing" Shigaraki replied as he tied his shoelaces. "Come on Yoshi" he continued as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"Coming !" She yelled as she hopped over to Shigaraki.

"How his grown" Kurogiri muttered under his breath as he approached the door.

"We'll be back around 3 kids , so don't do anything stupid and call if something comes up !" Shigaraki yelled as he opened the door with 4 of his fingers and then turned to look at the younger villains all sitting on a huge blanket that was placed on the floor while playing some cards. Dabi and Toga sat opposite Osamu and Kira. The others were out on a trip to the underworld to get some new supplies. "Kira , I'm looking at you" he continued with a sigh.

"Bye !" Toga yelled happily.

"We'll watch em " Dabi said as he leaned over and ruffled Kira's hair.

"Thank you Dabi and there's food in the fridge that I prepared earlier and just make sure to wash the dishes and pack them away when your done" Kurogiri said calmly with a huge smile on his face. "Whose on duty this Saturday ?" He asked.

"That would be me" Osamu said as he lifted up his hand and lowered his head. " Oh and I have to meet someone later on if that's okay" he continued.

"See you guys later" Shigaraki said as he waved them off and locked the door behind him. "And don't come back to late Osamu"

Kurogiri , Yoshiko and Shigaraki left their building and made their way to an underground parking lot which had Shigaraki's car parked in it. "Jump in kid" he said as he opened the back seat door behind the driver seat and motioned for Yoshiko to jump in. As soon as Yoshiko was in the car he closed the door and turned to face Kurogiri. "You have the papers ?" He asked him quietly.

"Yeah I do" Kurogiri replied.

Shigaraki nodded and jumped into the car. He couldn't drive due to his quirk so he rode shot gun while Kurogiri drove.

"Where are we going ?" Yoshiko asked them as she looked outside of the window.

"It's a surprise kid" Shigaraki replied while grinning.

"Okay" she said happily.

They continued their journey and eventually got to their destination.

"We're here" Kurogiri mumbled. "Come on Yoshi" he said as he pulled the keys out of the ignition and slipped them into his pocket.

Yoshiko stepped out of the car and examined the building in front of them. Tears began to fill her eyes as she gazed upon the unholy sight of her former orphanage. "You're ... you're taking me back , aren't you ?" She questioned them as she wiped away the tears. "I'm sorry , I must've done something. I didn't mean to. But I understand. Thank you for everything" she choked out while still rubbing away her tears.

"Hey ... hey kid. That's not what's happening" Shigaraki said sadly as he crouched down next to Yoshiko and wiped away her tears with his thumb.

"Yeah , we would never give you away Yoshiko. You're part of our family" Kurogiri said as he crouched down next to Shigaraki.