~New Years~

Third POV

~New Years Eve, 11:30pm 🌓

60 minutes till a new year and the mullet boy and the (H/C) girl were on the roof of the Derry High School waiting for the fireworks to blast into the night sky to welcome a new year.

"This is amazing!"

Said the hyped up girl.

"The fireworks aren't even in the sky and yet you're saying that the boring dark sky is amazing?"

Asked the confused boy.

"Yeah! A new year is just sixty minutes away!"

"Fair enough but keep the hype down until it's a new year, will ya?"

"Hmm.. Let me think- No."

(Y/n) laughed and suddenly Henry pinned her down to the floor of the roof and stared into her eyes. Henry and (Y/n) were deep into each others eyes, Henry went down and immediately attacked her lips. Making out they started getting carried away and stripping down naked. Henry had shoved his cock in her tight little pussy. They were at it for sometime and then-

"(Y/n)! I'm gonna cum!"

"Henry! Please cum in me!"

12:00am!

Henry blasted his load in her as the fireworks were set off, their loud moans of pleasure and satisfaction.

"Fuck..~"

"Happy new years Henry..~"

(Y/n) pulled Henry down into a soft, gentle, and deep kiss.

----------------------------------------------

HIIIIII!! omg I'm terribly sorry for publishing this part so damn late! I took my phone for a swim on New Years and I haven't been able to continue this story but I got a phone for a day and I continued a previous book and didn't have a motivation to continue this one! Again I am sorry but it's published now and ready to read! I know this one is short but I didn't have any idea what to write for this one. Again I am sorry, but here it is! I love you all, my lovely readers! There will be more parts to coe in the future.

Okay- BYEE~!!