~Guardian~

(Y/n)'s POV
~August, Monday 9:00am🌤
Five days had been the worst.
I don't feel safe anymore... I can't even walk out of my room without Henry by my side... I'm never hungry, and all I want is to die...
I felt someone's hand on my head that snapped me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay, (Y/n)..? You're in the middle of the hallway." "Oh." Henry snickered and pulled me to the side. "No one complained, it's okay." He smiled which made me smile too. "The bell rung two minutes ago." "It did?!" "Yeah. Guess you didn't hear?" "No, I don't wanna be late-" As I was about to run to my locker, Henry grabbed my arm and made me wince in pain. "Don't be running off..." Henry didn't know about my cutting. "R-Right..." Henry grabbed my hand and took me to my locker to grabe my stuff for class. "Henry.. you're being too-" "Slow. I know but I don't want you running into Pat, okay?" I nodded understanding. We got to my locker and I grabbed my things. "Go on." "You're not coming?" "I'll watch you, plus, I wanna stay out here for a smoke." I nodded and kissed his cheek before running down the hall to my class. It wasn't far so that's good.
***
The bell went and it was time to go home. I left the classroom and someone grabbed my hand. "Hello.. princess~" I thought it was Henry. "L-Let go..." "Nah~" "P-Please..." I tried to get out of his grasp. "Let her go, rapist!" Henry charged at Patrick, he let me go and Henry tackled him to the ground and started beating the shit out of Pat. Everything was like in slow motion. It was happening so sudden. Friends turning against each other because of me. Being friends with them was a mistake. "(Y-Y/n)!" Bill called out for me and quickly pulled me away from the fight. It was getting crowded and I was getting scared. I made Bill let me go and I ran into the restroom. I ran in to a stall and locked it. I sat on the closed lid of the toilet and balled my eyes out. A great friendship was ruined.
***
It felt like an hour of crying. I calmed down in a few minutes. I heard someone walk in, I sniffled and put my feet up on the toilet lid so I could hide. "Who's in there?"
SHIT!!!
I thought I was in the girls restroom. "Who's faggot ass is crying?!" It sounded like Henry. "Hey! I'm not a faggot!" I unlocked the stall and opened it. It was Henry. "I'm your girlfriend!" "What are you doing in boys restroom, silly?" He pet my head, chuckling. "I wasn't looking.." He pulled me into a tight embrace. "Everything will be okay. I promise, my Angel.." I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.
My guardian, my Bowers.. My lover
——————————
ALRIGHT!!! This took me two weeks because I wasn't sure about what to type, I'm rlly sorry that it took so long! But don't worry I'll still be doing more parts!! If you like it, add to your library and vote! And I'll do more parts. Okay- Byee!!