~Locked~

Henry's POV
~September, Sunday 4:33 am🌗
For the last four days, (Y/n) hasn't been sleeping well. I sleep with her very night, well. I try to. I brought some new locks for her so she knew she was safe with me but she still kept acting the same. "Henry..." "Yes, (Y/n)? I'm here, it's okay.." I pulled her shivering body against mine. "What's wrong? You never tell me, but I need to know because then I won't be able to protect you." I stroked her hair gently, hoping that it would calm her down more. "P-Patrick..." "What about him?" Was I finally going to get an answer! "R-Raped m-me..."
NO!! Patrick how fucking could you?!
I was beyond pissed. I was ready to kill someone! (Y/n) grabbed my arm. "It still hurts..." She started crying. I started crying too.
Why (Y/n)..? Why did it have to be her... Why not another chick?
"He'll never touch you again..." "H-How..?" I took a deep breath. "(Y/n)?" "Yes, Henry..?" "Will you date me?" Her glossy puffy eyes went wide. "Yes!" Her smile was wider than ever. Her arms swung around my neck, hugging my neck tightly.
———-12:00 pm☀️———
(Y/n)'s door was still locked and I couldn't sleep. I should've been there to keep her safe.
Patrick Hockstetter... You will have the biggest regret, leaving my (Y/n) scarred and sore... You will pay for what you have done...
(Y/n) moved around a little as I was in my deep thoughts. But I didn't realise I was pulling her hair. "Henry..." I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes, baby doll?" "You're pulling my hair.." I let go of her hair and gave her a massive hug. "I'm sorry! I was trapped in my thoughts, I didn't know, I'm so sorry!" "It's okay." Is all she said and she cuddled up to my chest. Both of us falling into a nap together.
I love you, (Y/n) and I will forever love you, unconditionally..
—————————
This took a few days, I didn't know what to come with so I just typed down things that would suit in a situation the reader(you guys) and Henry were in after Pat did the bad do. Anyway- I hope you like it, so vote and add to your library and I will definitely do more parts! Okay- BYEE!!!