~Hero~

(Y/n) POV
~August, Monday 12:07am🌘
Dream
It sinks like shit down here!
I walked through grey water in the sewers, I don't know why I was down here.
"(Y/n).. help me!" I heard someone call for me. "I'm coming, just hang in there!" I started running in shitty water, my socks and pants were so wet!

 "I'm coming, just hang in there!" I started running in shitty water, my socks and pants were so wet!

(Clothes)
I turned a corner and saw.. a clown?
"Hello, (Y/n)! Would you like a balloon?" The clown asked. I started getting creeped out. "Umm.. no, I'm good." I slowly stepped and kicked something. I looked behind me, in the grey water. My eyes began to water up. Henry's shirt... "What did you do to Henry?!" I looked at the clown and he just smiled. "Answer me, you piece of shit!" I was so scared..
Why won't he tell me?!
"He's floating!"
What..?
"You'll float too!" The clown charged at me and I screamed in fear.
Someone! Save me!
End Of Dream
"(Y/n)! (Y/n), wake up! You're safe!" I heard Henry. I opened my eyes to a concerned Henry. "You're okay.." he pulled me into a tight embrace. I felt hot, sweaty and gross. Me and Henry heard someone trying to open my door so we sat their silence, scared. "Fucking slut locked the door..." My dad was trying to get in, but I always lock my door. It was 20 minutes in silence. "I think he's-" Suddenly my door got kicked down and I screamed in shock, while Henry stood up in front of me protecting me. We didn't look good at all... Henry wasn't wearing anything but his black boxers. "You fucking slut!!" My dad grabbed my butterfly knife off my shelf, flipping it open. Henry grabbed his wrist, grabbing it out of my dads hand with his other hand. "HENRY!" I called out for him scared, I don't want dad hurting him. Henry stabbed his shoulder. "Come on!" He grabbed my hand as I grabbed his clothes and ran out of my room, downstairs and outside, into his red truck. He backed out of my driveway and drove to his house. It was a 10 minute drive and we didn't say anything on the way to his house. We pulled into his driveway and Henry helped out of his truck and into his house. "Where's your dad?" I asked. "He's doing a night shift so we'll be fine." I nodded to his answer and we went to his room. I put his clothes on his bed and looked at him. Henry walked up to me and pulled me into a tight hug and started swaying side to side a little. "Everything will be okay.. I promise." He told me and I smiled, hugging him back. "Thank you Henry.. you're my hero."
——————————
This actually took a day to write, usually it'd take an hour or just a few minutes. Anyways! If you like it, vote and add to your library and I will definitely do more parts! Okay, byee!!