~Christmas Surprise 2~

(Y/n)'s POV
~Christmas, 8:45am 🌨
Christmas. The day where Christ was born and another sad, sad holiday for me. I sat in front the Christmas tree, Beverly and I got. The decorations came from Beverly's house. I wonder how she spends her Christmas. There was only three gifts for me under tree, one from Belch, another one from Beverly and the last one from Vic.
Sigh
I felt so alone but that's normal. I grabbed Belches gift and unwrapped it.
"Holy shit-"
Belch got me a small bag of cannabis with a few pieces of paper and a lighter, there was a joint ready and untouched for me. I grabbed the joint and lit it before having my first whiff.
Cough! Cough!
"Holy shit that's strong!"
I loved it. I grabbed a box and placed my present in there, moving it to the side. I grabbed Beverlys gift and unwrapped it.
"Damn girl- who'd you suck to get this?"
I laughed to myself. It was a small diamond necklace that would cost around a thousand dollars but if it was real, it would be a grand or two. I put it and smiled, I quickly took another whiff of my joint and reached for Vic's gift.
Ding-Dong~!
That's weird. I don't think anyone was actually supposed to come around. I got up and went to the door, I looked through the Peep hole and saw- Henry! My heart was racing, should I open the door? Fuck! What do I do?!
"Fuck it.."
I opened the door to get a Christmas Surprise.

[SMUT  IS  COMING,  IF  YOU  DON'T  LIKEY  I'M  SOWWY!!]

As soon as Henry saw me, he threw himself at me, his lips attacking mine as he entered and closed the door behind him. He picked me up, his lips still attacking mine. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, I started to enjoy a little bit of this. He pinned me against the wall with his body, it winded me a little but I could care at this point. I started to attack his lips back, taking off his jack as he grabbed my panties pulling them to the side. He pushed his hard crotch against my soaking cunt, I moaned and he kept doing it. He started to kiss my neck and shove his hand up my shirt, grabbing my tit roughing. I whined a little but again, I didn't care. He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, letting them drool to his ankles. He pulled out his massive cock and shoved it inside me. I gave a loud moan and gasp of surprise. So much bigger than Vic's. He started pounding my tight pussy, the wall shook a bit from every harsh thrust he gave me. Henry's lips attacked mine again and mine attacked back. He started pounding me faster and hard, I groaned a moaned from the force of the pounding.
"I'm cumming!"
He yelled and thrusted faster and less harder.
"I love you, Henry!"
"I love you too, (Y/n)!"
He slammed into me and his throbbing cock released a load into me. It was so warm and so much. Henry's knees got weak so he slowly went down, bringing me with him. We both breathed heavily and he rested his forehead against mine.
"I love you (Y/n).. and Merry fucking Christmas.."
I chuckled and smiled.
"I love you too.."
He kissed me softly and I kissed back. Best Christmas surprise ever!
——————————————
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (again) I should've written this straight after I published Christmas Surprise(part one), but I didn't! Oh well- anyway, I rlly enjoyed making part two for Christmas Surprise. If you thought my smut writing was cringe, I get it 😂 I'm not the best but I tried. Vote if you think I did well and add to your library if you wanna keep reading!
Byee!!
{584}