~Creeper~

(Y/n)'s POV
~August, Monday 12:30pm ☀️
I was in my room trying block out the horrible music from downstairs. This time my mom and dad were arguing about me. I curled up in a ball and hugged my pillow crying soundlessly. My life is a nightmare. I suddenly heard.. footsteps.. on my wall from outside. I wiped my tears and looked out the window.
What the hell?! Henry Bowers is climbing up my house!
I opened my window and moved my fake plants to the side as well some cute decorations out of the way. Henry grabbed the bottom of the window, I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. He finally got up, but he trip a little on the window. He fell on top of me. "Shit!.. sorry (Y/n), I didn't mean to-" Henry paused once he got up and looked at me. "What?" I asked and Henry just moved his knee up, moving my leg to the side.
No! No! No! No! This is so embarrassing!!
I felt my face go warm. He had my hands pinned down on my bed and above my head, his knee touching my inner thigh-
Ah! No! No! No!!
I pushed him off me onto his knees and I hugged him before he could see what I was wearing.

 He had my hands pinned down on my bed and above my head, his knee touching my inner thigh-Ah! No! No! No!!I pushed him off me onto his knees and I hugged him before he could see what I was wearing

(Clothes)
I can't believe I'm not wearing pants...
I told myself in my head. "Are you okay, princess?" Henry asked hugging me back and having his hand on my head. "Yeah.." Of course I lied. It's obvious that my parents are the problem in this situation. "You have a lot of locks.." It wasn't a surprise that he noticed. "Yeah.." "I could stay with you tonight?" I looked up at him, I gave him the 'you will not live long' look. He just laughed though and he made me smile. "You look tired.." He said pushing my (H/C) hair behind my ear. "I couldn't sleep last night..." "why not?" He asked, I could tell he was worried. "Too much noise last night.." I could feel tears threatening to fall. "Later tonight we'll sneak out and go to my place then." I smiled and nodded. He kissed my forehead and began playing with my hair. Mom use to play with my hair when I was younger, it'd help me sleep. I was getting tired so Henry put me in bed, closed my window and curtains before kicking off his shoes and socks, taking off his jeans and shirt. He got in bed with me and I turned the lamp off since it was the only light I had. I fell asleep when Henry wrapped his arms around me. "I love you, (Y/n)..." "I love you too, Henry..." I was really tired and I didn't remember what either of us said, but I felt Henry lips smack my neck. It felt weird but it sure did help me sleep.
——————————
ALRIGHT!!! Not sure how I did but it's something lol. If you like it, vote and add to your library, I will definitely do more parts! Okay- Byee!!