~Woods~

⚠️Warning, rape will occur in this part!⚠️

(Y/n)'s POV
~August, Tuesday 11:49am☀️
I woke up in Bowers bed, it was so comfortable but I couldn't stay in it forever. His dad is home and I have to meet up with the Losers today. I got up and went through Henry's closet and picked out whatever.

(Clothes)Cute

(Clothes)
Cute. He has the same pair of sunglasses as me. I couldn't wear a bra because well, Henry doesn't have tits. Ugh. His boxers are so comfortable! I put his shoes on and slowly walked downstairs to see wear his dad was. Thank god, he's sleeping on the couch. I headed towards the door and left. Henry's old bike.

(Ik Henry doesn't have a bike but we're gonna pretend he does)I got on Henry's bike and rode to Bill's house

I got on Henry's bike and rode to Bill's house. Everyone got to Bill's around the same time as me. "Hey (Y/n)!" "Hey Bev!" Bill walked out and got on his bike an we all headed to the sewers. "This is gross..." Eddie said. "For once I actually agree with you, Ed's." I said. "(Y-Y/n)?" "Yeah,  Bill?" "Th-Those are HH-Henry's c-clothes..." everyone looked at me.
Shit...
They didn't know I was friends with Bowers and his goons. "What? No! They're my clothes!" "O-Okay.. I-I'm sorry.." I sighed and brushed my (H/C) hair to the side. "No.. I'm sorry for yelling at you." The Losers know I can't be nice all the time because of home issues. They don't know what type of issues I have at home, only Beverly knows. Richie, Bill and me went in the sewer. Eddie started talking about how unsanitary it was and moved onto talking about staff infection when Richie picked up a stick. I just laughed and grabbed the stick, picking up a shitty trash bag and throwing it at Eddie. Eddie squealed like a girl. It was so funny. I walked out because my socks were soaked. I heard something in the woods. "I'll be back right back, I need to go check something." I went into the woods and kept going further in until I saw.. Patrick? "Pat, what are you doing?" Patrick turned to me from a tree. His cock was out of his pants! "Woah! Sorry! I'll just go back.." "But princess~ I need you now~"
Oh no...
This what happens when you interrupt Patrick's business. "Patrick, I'm sure there's some other girls that wanna fuck you, just not me." His face turned into slight anger from lust. "Patrick?" I got a little closer to see if he was okay.
************************
Third Person POV
The girl got closer to the horny black haired boy. Patrick grabbed her and covered her mouth. (Y/n) tried to get out of Patrick's grip and scream for help. "Oh, princess~ you're so fucking sexy when scream for help~!" Patrick put a rag in her mouth and tied her hands up with a zip tie. The horny boy held her against a tree and pulled her pants down. "Bowers boxers, huh~? You're ass looks amazing in them~" Patrick slapped the tied up girls ass before pulling the boxers down and sliding a finger in making her squeal. "You're not wet.. don't worry I'll make you extra wet, princess~" The horny boy crouch down and licked her pussy before eating her out aggressively. "You taste so good~!" The girl cried. The horny boy slapped her ass and spat on her pussy making her squeal. "That's it~ squeal for daddy~" The horny boy shoved his cock in her virgin pussy, popping her cherry and making her scream. The boy thrusted in her aggressively as the girl screamed and cried for mercy. "God you're so tight~! Ah~! I'm gonna cum~!!" The girl started screaming more and more begging him not to cum. The horny boy pulled out and aggressively shoved his cock in her ass. Her screams echoed through the woods and he came inside her ass. He pulled out.
*************************
(Y/n)'s POV
I dropped down onto the bark ground. Everything hurt. I just wanna die. I want Henry. I need him.
——————————
ALRIGHT!! That took an unexpected turn 😂  But I hope you liked it(I don't think you would coz it's rape) Vote and add to your library! I will do more parts, okay- Byee!!