18

Today Andy is taking me to the nature park. He said he wanted to talk to me. We've been friends for a long time. Maybe six or seven years. He's the kindest, cutest and most lovely guy in the world. I have a small crush on him but calling it small is underrating my feelings. He's always there when I need him. He knows how to make me smile. He knows how to cheer me up. He can make me feel over the moon. I wore a pair of leggings and one of Andy's jumpers. He left it here a few days ago and I'm not giving it back any time soon. I let my hair down, just like Andy likes. I heard the bell ring. It must be Andy. I didn't want him to wait outside so I ran to the door and opened quickly.
"Isn't that my jumper?" Andy asked.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I pretended.
"I like it on you. It looks cute." He smiled.
I felt heat raising to my cheeks, they turned red. This boy is going to kill me sooner or later. I shyly tucked a stroke of hair behind my ear and looked down.
"Do you want to go?"
I looked at his blue eyes and nodded. I locked the door and he took my hand and dragged me out. We hopped in his car and he drove to our destination. As soon as we arrived, Andy, as the gentleman he opened my door and helped me out.
"Thank you."
We started walking along the lake. The sun setting everything was so romantic, but we are not together.
"It's so beautiful. Isn't it?" Andy said taking my hand.
"Yes, it is." I said.
He looked at me smiling.
"But the prettiest view is right next to me." He said.
"What?"
"You, silly." Andy laughed quietly.
I looked at him confused.
"Me?" I asked.
"Yes, Harper you are the most beautiful girl I've ever known, and I know you probably don't like me back but I'm still going to say it." He said.
He took a deep breath.
"I like you Harper, I really like..."
"You like me? You could have so many girls that are better and you like me?"
"Harper I like you because you are yourself. No matter what. You are always smiling, I love your cute sneezes and I love when you look at me innocently when I make you blush. Will you be my girlfriend?" Andy said.
"I, yes, I want to be your girlfriend." I said.
He smiled. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. As we pulled apart we looked into each other's eyes. I got lost in his blue ones. He slowly started leaning on me and soon after our lips met. We shared our first kiss. I couldn't be happier. Then we kept on walking down the path until we reached a café. We sat at a table and ordered. Two hot chocolates with cream.
"What do you want to do later?" He asked.
"I don't know, you?"
"Did you see the new house?"
I shook my head.
"Well do you want to go there maybe we can hang out with the boys." Andy said.
"Yes, it's been ages since I've seen the boys." I said.
After we drank our chocolates we went back to Andy's house. As we got there we were greeted by all the boys. We gave them the news and they were all happy for us. We all watched a movie together and ordered pizza.
"Andy it's late. Can you take me home?"
"Why don't you sleep here. We've had so many sleepovers." He said.
"I don't have anything with me." I said.
"You can borrow anything you want."
"Fine."
We went up to his room and he gave me a shirt and a pair of joggers.
"Thank you." I said.
I changed clothes in the bathroom and as I went back to his room he was already on the bed waiting for me. I laid next to me. I was on my side facing him. He turned to look at me.
"You are so beautiful." Andy said.
He tucked a stroke of hair behind my ear.
"Thank you." I blushed and took my gaze from his eyes.
He lifted my chin and made me look in his eyes again. Then he closed the space between us and smashed his lips on mine.
"Goodnight." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Goodnight."
I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat slowly falling asleep.