13

You have just arrived at the café, your meeting a guy there, you have no idea what he looks like or anything about him, all you know is his name which is Lewin, your sister thought that if you be a good idea to set you up on a date with a guy as you haven't been with a guy in such a long time, you was actually quite overjoyed with the idea, your last boyfriend you had was over two years ago, he cheated on you and broke you so much that you just didn't want to be with anyone else but now you think your ready for a boyfriend again! You now sitting at a table flicking through your insta while waiting for the guy, it's now been ten minutes and you're still waiting, your about to get up and leave when this stranger accidentally bumps into you.
"I'm so sorry, are you Zinnia?" The guys ask.
"Yes, that's me!" You say.
"Hi, I'm so sorry I'm late, I was stuck in traffic! Can I still go on this date with you?" He asks.
"Oh, yeah course! Here sit!" You smile a little while sitting down where you were sat before, the guy sits down the other side of the table to you and smiles as well.
"So, tell me about yourself..." You say but Lewin interrupts you.
"GUESS WHAT! I had a burger on the way here and it went all over my shirt!" He opens his blazer to show a big burger juice stain.
"Oh right!"
"Do you like burgers?"
"There okay I..." You say.
"Do you want one?" Lewin asks.
"No, I'm okay thank you."
"Come on I'm getting you one!" He says.
"No please I don't really like them!" You say.
He smiles massively and then runs over to the counter to order a burger for you, you shake your head and roll your eyes, you can already tell that this date is not going to lead to anything, he's not your type, he won't stop interrupting you as well.

Suddenly someone barges into your shoulder, you look up to see who it had done, it was this tall black-haired boy.
"Thanks." You say.
This guy turns around and look at you.
"Sorry?" The guy asks.
"Oh! You barged into me." You say rubbing your shoulder that he barged into and hurt.
"Oh, I'm sorry gorgeous." He says.
"Don't worry about it, you're not the first person who has done it to me today." You say looking at the guy who you are on a date, the first person who has barged into you today, he's jumping up and down waiting impatiently for your burger at the counter, you then roll your eyes and turn your head to the tall guy again.
"Is that your boyfriend?"
"No definitely not! My sister thought it would be a good idea to set me up on a date with this guy."
"He looks like fun!" The guy says.
"I wish!" You say.
"You just probably haven't really gotten to know him yet." He says.
"Yeah you're probably right! Thanks..."
"Sonny."
"Well thanks Sonny." You say.
"No problem." Sonny winks at you and then sits down with four other guys, he sits down beside this blonde haired and blue-eyed guy.
You begin to scan his facial features and your heart immediately started to race as you saw him form a smile on his adorable face, his dimples just there for the whole café to see. You then made eye contact with him and you then started to feel your cheeks warm up, after you felt the warmness on your cheeks your heard him laugh because of the red embarrassed face you had, it wasn't like a manly laugh though, but it was cute as hell. Suddenly Lewin came back and sat in-front of you, you rolled your eyes as you saw the burger on a plate that he had in his hands.
"I got you the burger you wanted." Lewin says.
"Thanks." You say.
"Eat it!" He says.
"I'll have it in a bit thank you!"
"Okay!"
You quickly take a glance at the blonde-haired guy again and you see that he's looking at you two, you smile slightly and then you turn your head back to Lewin. Out of nowhere a big loud burp escapes his mouth, he then blows it into your face causing you to cover it.
"What is wrong with you!" You say.
"What?" Lewin asks.
"Are you being serious?" You roll your eyes. "We're on a date where are your table manners?"
"Up my butt!" He says.
Your breath heavily.
"Hey, you want to hear a joke!"
'This better be good' You think to yourself.
"What do you call a bear without any teeth?" Lewin asks.
"I don't know!" You say.
"A gummy bear!" He says.
You roll your eyes and turn to the blonde-haired guy again, he winks at you and you smile massively.
"Hey, you want to hear another joke!"
"Can't you just tell me about yourself instead!"
"Fine! What do you want to know?" Lewin asks.
"I don't know? What do you do for a living?" You ask.
"I collect rocks! Can I tell you what rocks I collect?" He says.
"Your joking me!" You say jaw-dropped.
"Huh?"
"You collect rocks?"
"Yeah I collect rocks such as..." Lewin starts.

It's been half an hour and you feel like dying! This guy has spoken to you about rocks for almost the whole date, if that's even what this is called? You just wish that you could be spending you date with the blonde-haired guy, your about to say something to Lewin but he interrupts you once again.
"Did you know that rocks can..."
"NO! I'm sorry please just no! I can't take this anymore! I'm sorry but I can't take this anymore! I'm sorry but I can't! How is this even a date! All I know is that you like rocks and that you like burgers! I don't know anything else about you!" You say.
"Are you hungry? I am!" Lewin says.
"WHAT! Are you hearing what I'm saying?"
"You but I chose to ignore you." He says.
"OH MY GOD leave! Just go! I'm so done! Oh, and take that stupid burger with you!" You say.
"Oh yeah free food!"
"Wait you didn't even pay for it?"
"No." Lewin laughs and then picks up the burger and sprints out the café while you slam your head against the table feeling relieved that he's gone but also annoyed that he just left without paying for his burger.
"Hi?" Someone said.
Once you hear that you instantly brought your head up from the table to see that the blonde-haired boy is standing right in front of you.
"Oh my god hi." You say.
"Sorry I couldn't help to not come over I just couldn't keep my eyes off you, you are absolutely stunning like my heart races and butterflies fill my belly when I look at you!" He said.
What he said made you blush like mad!
"Did I just say that out loud?" He says smacking his hand to face with embarrassment.
"Yeah but that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."
You both smile massively.
"Can I?" He points to the chair and you nod quickly.
"Course! Yeah sit!" You say.
He sits down on the chair that the guy was on without taking his eyes off you.
"Sorry about what happened I kinda heard everything! I wasn't trying to hear! I just sat so close that I heard." He says.
"I'm just thankful that he's now gone!"
"Me to because now I can finally speak to you! Your gorgeous girl!"
You blush slightly.
"So, what's your name!" You say.
"Andy, Andrew, Fovvs, whatever you want to call me babe!" Andy says.
"Fovvs?"
"Yeah that's what my band mates call me!" He says.
"You're in a band!" You say.
"Yeah that's them over there..." He pointed to his band mates, immediately Andy's and your face is in pure shock, there all sat close to each other with all their eyes staring right at you both, after a few seconds you couldn't help to not laugh, Sonny gave you a little wave and you waved back. "Anyways!"
"Are they just going to keep looking at us?" You say laugh a little with your hand over your mouth as you see all the band members smiling at you.
"Do you want to walk around town with me? Away from them?" Andy asks.
You nod and smile. You both stand up and your about to leave when you remembered about the money for the burger.
"Oh, I forgot! I have to pay for the burger." You say.
"No, I'll get it babe, you didn't even eat it!" He says.
"No, it's fine I'll..."
"Nope! This is on me!" He walks up to the counter and pays for the burger that the guy took without paying.
"You really didn't have to do that!" You say to Andy as he comes walking back to you.
"That guys stupid anyway he doesn't even know what day it is!" Andy says.
"Probably." You laugh and nod.

It's been two hours and you and Andy have been walking around town, you have both had the best night of your lives together, you have got to know everything about him, and he has got to know everything about you! You have seen his band mates and they really like you and they really want you to be with Andy as much as you do! You're having so much fun with Andy and the boys that you just don't want this night to end but sadly it is, you are all now saying goodbye to each other at their van.
"Goodbye handsome." You say.
All the boys get into the van while Andy is still stood there with his eyes glued to yours.
"Andy I know you really like her but please get in! I'm tired and I want to get home!" Jack says.
"I don't want to say goodbye to her!" Andy says.
"Andy get in!" Rye says.
"No, I don't want to leave her!" He says annoyed.
"Zinnia would you like to stay the night?" Sonny asks.
"Can I?" You ask.
"Yeah stay please babe!" Andy says.
"I wouldn't want anything more!"
He walks over to you and hugs you tightly to his chest.
"And this is going to be the start of something incredible I know it!"
"You have stolen my words Andy!" You say.
He smiles massively! It truly was the start of something incredible.